Match thread creation for India's WC matches

The Outsider

INDIA VS ENGLAND --- EDEN GARDENS....I want this baby---- SUN Feb 27 ----- 11th Match' date= Grp B
The Eden match is my home match so i should get the rights. My thread performance Opened 4 won 3 lost 1 NO IPL tamasha matches included.
Ind v Eng at Edens homeground 100% winning record and am a female theres no reason why I shouldn't get this :dontknow:
Hey ... I am the biggest Fan of :kkr: here , so ultimately it should go to me ... :hatsoff:

Guest Shivani
Hey ... I am the biggest Fan of :kkr: here ' date=' so ultimately it should go to me ... :hatsoff:[/quote'] i love :kkr: always have always will :dontknow:

i love :kkr: always have always will :dontknow:
Yaar.. where were u when :mi: fans were going all out on KKR... i was the one who defended KKR in highs and lows.. So Texs and Sunny can wait for there turn ... :kkr: fan will also bring some luck to Indian team..:hatsoff: and atleast MSD can win a toss here...

Guest Shivani
Yaar.. where were u when :mi: fans were going all out on KKR... i was the one who defended KKR in highs and lows.. So Texs and Sunny can wait for there turn ... :kkr: fan will also bring some luck to Indian team..:hatsoff: and atleast MSD can win a toss here...
tex and sunny also :kkr: fans :nervous: