ICC and WADA take PCB to court

Dhondy

Yup. It's happening, folks. The winds of justice are-a blowing. PCB's eyewash has fooled nobody, least of all WADA, and the matter's going to the court of arbitration for sport in Switzerland. http://thenews.jang.com.pk/updates.asp#14283 It has emerged that PCB chairman, the right honourable Nasim Ashraf, who was waxing eloquent about the need to adhere by the WADA code, right after it had been blatantly flouted under his auspices, put undue pressure on the commitee that initially banned Shoaib and Asif. The head of that commission has come out with the letter written to him by Ashraf, thus exposing his attempt to rig the hearing. http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/271975.html It has also emerged that after pleading innocent on the basis that nandrolone may be produced in the body naturally during strenuous exercise, Shoaib Akhtar actually refused a test offered to him that would have established whether the nandrolone was produced endogenously or not. From the PCB's appellate committee's own report:

Shoaib Akhtar declined the offer of the ADC that he take the urine test GC-C-IRMS to determine whether or not the high level was due to endogenous production
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/271320.html Can you think of any other reason than that Shoaib knew that the tests would show that the nandrolone was of extraneous origin, i.e, introduced into the body by himself? Ah, the edifice built on sand by fraudsters comes crashing down!
Guest dada_rocks

Re: ICC and WADA take PCB to court

Shoaib was originally banned for two years and his younger team-mate for 12 months after traces of nandrolone were found in their samples, but a three-man panel upheld their appeals by a 2-1 majority. Despite that, Dr Ashraf said Pakistan supported a zero tolerance policy towards drugs.
Lying with straight face , these pakis have turned it into an art form... now I knwo why this clwons was hand-picked by the liar-in-chief busharraf. well done :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

Re: ICC and WADA take PCB to court Something tells me Sharad Pawar once again will hold these cheats back; shortly after the acquittal of these clowns chief of PCB visited India and sucked sharad pawar dry..... :wall: So will these dopeys play even if there still remains the trace of naan in their body during world cup..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: ICC and WADA take PCB to court

u will not believe this... the whole world is giving pak a long rope cos of facking BCCI.... disgusting.... i simple dont understand how two countries which are enemies have 2 cricket boards which are all chummy....
yes if not for BCCI their goose wud have been cokked by now...it baffles me too....