Lucky One

apocalypse

Lucky One . . . The wife came home early to find her husband in the master bedroom making love to a beautiful, s3xy young lady! "You unfaithful, disrespectful pig! What are you doing? How dare you do this to me; The faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving this house and I want a divorce!" The husband, replied "Wait, Wait a minute! Before you leave, at least listen to what happened" "It'll be the last thing I'll hear from you, so make it fast" The husband began to tell his story . . . "While driving home, I came upon this young lady asking for a ride. I saw her so defenceless that I let her in my car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She mentioned that she had not eaten for 3 days. With great compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas that I made for you last night that you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll gain weight; The poor thing devoured them. Since she was very dirty I asked her to take a shower. While she was showering, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes so I threw her clothes away. Since she needed clothes, I gave her the pair of jeans that you have had for a few years, that you can no longer wear because they are too tight on you, I also gave her the blouse that I gave you on our anniversary and you don't wear because I don't have good taste. I gave her the pullover that my sister gave you for Christmas that you will not wear to spite my sister and I, and I also gave her the boots that you bought at the expensive boutique and never wore again after you saw your co-worker wearing the same pair." The husband continued his story . . . . . "The young woman was very grateful to me and I walked her to the door. When we got to the door she turned around and with tears coming out of her eyes, she asked me: "Sir, do you have anything else that your wife does not use?"