I am Pakistan's face and deserve respect: Shoaib

shailesh

Re: I am Pakistan's face and deserve respect: Shoaib I think he has a point why was that he was banned for two years where as Asif just for an year for the same issue? It's really laughable when he says all PCB educated these guys about doping was to how to piss in a sample bottle and how it gets tested :hic: I think he looks a bit down, he must have realised his career is as good as over for now. :roll:

Re: I am Pakistan's face and deserve respect: Shoaib

I think he has a point why was that he was banned for two years where as Asif just for an year for the same issue?
Apparently, Akhtar had sat through multiple dope education programs by the PCB and was given their manuals etc. On the other hand since Asif started playing there haven't been any such programs and the reading material was all in English, which he doesn't know that well. Given these circumstances I dont think Asif deserved the same ban as Akhtar. Re: OP, what a lunatic. The guy is trying to make the issue into a patriotism issue to gain sympathy.

Re: I am Pakistan's face and deserve respect: Shoaib ok, here is the deal.... i think there is more than music to woolemah's slap.... woolemah was the one who suggested drug testing be done.. So Woolemah knew Shoba was into juice.. Shoba was waiting for the right moment to unload, and all he ended needing was a bollywood gana...

MIG' date=' you are better off without the guy, honestly.[/quote'] Dont think so .... his presence was enough on tracks like Old Trafford pr even Mohali for Pak to win....speed matters my friends.
You mean would have been enough? It never happened you know! Fictitous stuff. Like his innocence.

MIG' date=' you are better off without the guy, honestly.[/quote'] Dont think so .... his presence was enough on tracks like Old Trafford pr even Mohali for Pak to win....speed matters my friends.
Mig, Balaji has a better Avg/SR/Wkts against Pak than Shoaib has against Ind in about the same no-of matches ..... :hic:
Bhaiya - Shoaib has always played under a cloud of injuries etc - his bowling against England in Pak where he had English batsmen running for cover - was nothing short of sensational. I accept stats have a role but sometimes they cannot explain the mental pressure a bowler can exert. Take for example the Karachi test against India - SRT got hit by bouncer on his helmet - how did that effect him or the rest of the batting lineup can never be, IMO, captured by stats alone.

Re: I am Pakistan's face and deserve respect: Shoaib Quasi - Stats dont reflect certain instances.... But his overall performance against India has been terrible to say the least... If other bowlers can get wickets through the pressure and terror, he creates.... why not him, atleast half of the time....