Highlights of 1986 Headingly test v Eng and 1992 WC v Pak

King

This file contains highlights of two memorable wins overseas for India. Under the leadership of Kapil Dev India won this test match and the series in 1986 against the England. There were some excellent cricket played by the Indians. Roger Binny got a 5 fer in the first inning and Maninder Singh took 4 in the second inning. Vengsarkar batted brilliantly in both the innings while Kapil Dev, Madan Lal, Ravi Shastri and the rest chipped in. India has never won more convincingly in England since and before. India won the 3 test series 2-0. The scorecard of the second game : http://www3.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/1980S/1986/IND_IN_ENG/IND_ENG_T2_19-23JUN1986.html World cup 1992 game against Pakistan is a memorable one too. India beat Pakistan convincingly the very first time India met Pakistan in a world cup and that record of winning all the ODIs in a world cup against Pakistan still stands. Watch your yesteryear heroes in this fantastic video that will take you down the golden wins for Indian cricket. The 1992 WC ODI scorecard : http://www3.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/WORLD_CUPS/WC92/LEAGUE/IND_PAK_WC92_ODI16_04MAR1992.html

Re: Highlights of 1986 Headingly test v Eng and 1992 WC v Pak Predator use mplayer or vlc media player. If you want to play this h264 nsv file in winamp player you need to install additional codecs. Google for winamp h264 codecs.

Re: Highlights of 1986 Headingly test v Eng and 1992 WC v Pak No worries, glad you guys liked it. I will upload the 1971 India's first ever win in England too. I reckon that was the first ever test win in England by India. There are quite a few gems from 70s, 80s and 90s that need uploading. Veer, you need ffdshow and some nsv decoder plugin to be able to play using winamp. I have put up the instructions to download the ffdshow, codec and install them. Check out http://www.indiancricketfans.com/h264/x264.htm Just follow the instructions there to install the codec for winamp.

Re: Highlights of 1986 Headingly test v Eng and 1992 WC v Pak The only matches, I have not seen again, but would pay to watch are the 87 reliance cup games.... Strangely, i have not come across a single highlights package of tht tournament... tht was one world cup where i watched max num ber of games in a WC... would much appreciate if anyone can share, if they have...

Re: Highlights of 1986 Headingly test v Eng and 1992 WC v Pak More was terrific...IMO, the best keeper after Kirmani.... Nayan might run him a lil close, but More was all agility.... check out the way, he runs out Imran.... he removed his glove, and threw the ball on the dive and right over the stumps... in the same world cup, he ran out martin crowe with a blinder... flicking the ball behind him...