Mayanti and/or Mandira and/or Archana for WC 2011.

akshayxyz

Anyone who says that he didn't tickle his tool dreaming of Mandira's b00bs (during the 2003 wc) is a liar :fishing: Mayanthi is the best of the three, but she is no where near what she was during ICL 2007 :(( Archana :puke: I would take them if her b00bs come alone, but if she comes along, I don't want her :whack:
yeps...currently mayanti seems to be the best. but we need more ladies doing cricket.

all three are crap. they know nothing about cricket and arent even that attractive. anyway, i dont watch cricket to get my d1ck hard. if i wanted to do that, i'd call up my girl. if they wanna hire a woman to attract female audiences, why not pick someone that actually knwos something about the game. i.e. anjum chopra.

all three are crap. they know nothing about cricket and arent even that attractive. anyway, i dont watch cricket to get my d1ck hard. if i wanted to do that, i'd call up my girl. if they wanna hire a woman to attract female audiences, why not pick someone that actually knwos something about the game. i.e. anjum chopra.
350.jpg