Pepsi Cricket World Cup Ad Campaign

nospam

I have a great ideas for this campaign Some guy: Here is an apple, bite it Afridi: takes the apple and bites it Some guy: Do the same in the world c up Aridi: bite the apple gesture *gulps pepsi* OR Some guy: Take this stick then close your eyes as I cover your eyes tightly with this cloth. Your job is to hit that apple in front of you on a table. Afridi: *takes the stick and covers his eyes* Some guy: now swing the stick and try to hit the apple. You get five turns Afridi: *Swings and misses four times but hits on the 5th try* Some guy: Do the same in the game Afridi: Baseball player *smiles, grabs the apple, bites it and then gulps the pepsi*

I have a great ideas for this campaign Some guy: Here is an apple, bite it Afridi: takes the apple and bites it Some guy: Do the same in the world c up Aridi: bite the apple gesture *gulps pepsi* OR Some guy: Take this stick then close your eyes as I cover your eyes tightly with this cloth. Your job is to hit that apple in front of you on a table. Afridi: *takes the stick and covers his eyes* Some guy: now swing the stick and try to hit the apple. You get five turns Afridi: *Swings and misses four times but hits on the 5th try* Some guy: Do the same in the game Afridi: Baseball player *smiles, grabs the apple, bites it and then gulps the pepsi*
h52y8bhRPbI