WC Game: PTW and MOM

Zelig

Just a suggestion. The game is interesting. But if you looking to add one last thing to spice the game up more, may be something like player who gets out on a duck.. Who ever predicts that rite, gets 50 points. That will give other teams to come up more. Only one player though. Predict the player who gets out on duck among the 22 playing players in the game

Just a suggestion. The game is interesting. But if you looking to add one last thing to spice the game up more, may be something like player who gets out on a duck.. Who ever predicts that rite, gets 50 points. That will give other teams to come up more. Only one player though. Predict the player who gets out on duck among the 22 playing players in the game
I like this idea :two_thumbs_up:
very good idea :two_thumbs_up:
Looks good to me, but don't you think 50 points is a lot, paaji? :hmmm: Even for MOM, we give away 25 points only...and the probability of tailenders getting out for a duck is more, so I think, we shouldn't award anything more than 25 pts. 15 points should be max. What say? Also, I will roll out Player of the tourney comp. I thought of waiting until QF, but let's roll it right away along with the "Duckies". Rules: Everyone has to predict a list of ten players they think stand a good chance of winning the coveted prize. Players should be named in the descending order of their prediction i.e. If player 1 wins the POT award then the predictor wins 100pts, but if player 2 wins the POT, the predictor wins 90 pts n so on. P1 100 P2 90 P3 80 ........ ........ P10 10 Likey? :icflove:
Looks good to me, but don't you think 50 points is a lot, paaji? :hmmm: Even for MOM, we give away 25 points only...and the probability of tailenders getting out for a duck is more, so I think, we shouldn't award anything more than 25 pts. 15 points should be max. What say? Also, I will roll out Player of the tourney comp. I thought of waiting until QF, but let's roll it right away along with the "Duckies". Rules: Everyone has to predict a list of ten players they think stand a good chance of winning the coveted prize. Players should be named in the descending order of their prediction i.e. If player 1 wins the POT award then the predictor wins 100pts, but if player 2 wins the POT, the predictor wins 90 pts n so on. P1 100 P2 90 P3 80 ........ ........ P10 10 Likey? :icflove:
likey :two_thumbs_up:
Player of the tourney is a good idea but IMO it would be better to wait till the QF before having this because right now it may be too early to predict.
If we are going to wait until QF then points will have to be reduced i.e. 100 pts can't be offered, as it negates all the hard work done by the peeps on daily matches. Wait until QF -> 5 predicts -> Max. 50 pts or leh roll now.. -> 10 predicts -> Max 100 pts I should be fair :beee: