WC Game: PTW and MOM

Zelig

:woot: Ok My Picks are Game 1 : India v/s Bangladesh Match Winner : India :isalute: Man of the Match : Sachin Tendulkar :hail: Game 2 : Kenya v/s New Zealand Match Winner : New Zealand Man of the Match : Jesse Ryder :elefant: Game 3 : Sri Lanka v/s Bob's Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man of the Match : Mahela Jayawardena Game 4 : Australia v/ Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia Man of the Match : Shane Watson Game 5 : England v/s The Dutch Match Winner : England Man of the Match : Graeme Swann Game 6 : Kenya v/s Pakistan Match Winner : Pakistan Man of the Match : Mohammad Hafeez Game 7 : South Africa v/s West Indies Match Winner : South Africa Man of the Match : Hashim Amla

MY PICKS: Game 1: Bangladesh Vs India Match Winner : Bangladesh Man Of The Match : Sakib-Al-Hasan MY PICKS: Game 2 : New Zealand Vs Kenya : Match Winner : New Zealand Man Of The Match : Martin Guptill MY PICKS: Game 3 : Srilanka Vs Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man Of The Match : Lasith Malinga
Change your predictions dude, we are playing as a team, don't let our team down dumbo ! :mad: Theres no way India could kneel down against Bongless :mad: And that Shakib will get a golden duck, so changed ur prediction to India victory and MOM as u feel.
Change your predictions dude, we are playing as a team, don't let our team down dumbo ! :mad: Theres no way India could kneel down against Bongless :mad: And that Shakib will get a golden duck, so changed ur prediction to India victory and MOM as u feel.
Who said so ?? I haven't seen teams announced by anyone here u fool :giggle: For ur kind information this is prediction game so i can predict anything man if he gets out for duck fine & what if he picks up 5 WKTS ?? Its also fine yaar common Gaurav be prectical
Who said so ?? I haven't seen teams announced by anyone here u fool :giggle: For ur kind information this is prediction game so i can predict anything man if he gets out for duck fine & what if he picks up 5 WKTS ?? Its also fine yaar common Gaurav be prectical
Abey see the opening post ghanchakkar :wall: Wait a minute, so you posted these predictions thinking this was an individual game and it will benefit only you, now that you know its a team game, you will............... :ohmy: out b4 he changes his predictions to Kenya Zimboks and all other minnows :vroam: