Sign in to follow this  
Zelig

WC Game: PTW and MOM

:woot: Ok My Picks are Game 1 : India v/s Bangladesh Match Winner : India :isalute: Man of the Match : Sachin Tendulkar :hail: Game 2 : Kenya v/s New Zealand Match Winner : New Zealand Man of the Match : Jesse Ryder :elefant: Game 3 : Sri Lanka v/s Bob's Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man of the Match : Mahela Jayawardena Game 4 : Australia v/ Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia Man of the Match : Shane Watson Game 5 : England v/s The Dutch Match Winner : England Man of the Match : Graeme Swann Game 6 : Kenya v/s Pakistan Match Winner : Pakistan Man of the Match : Mohammad Hafeez Game 7 : South Africa v/s West Indies Match Winner : South Africa Man of the Match : Hashim Amla

MY PICKS: Game 1: Bangladesh Vs India Match Winner : Bangladesh Man Of The Match : Tamim Ikbal MY PICKS: Game 2 : New Zealand Vs Kenya : Match Winner : New Zealand Man Of The Match : Martin Guptill MY PICKS: Game 3 : Srilanka Vs Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man Of The Match : Lasith Malinga

MY PICKS: Game 1: Bangladesh Vs India Match Winner : Bangladesh Man Of The Match : Sakib-Al-Hasan MY PICKS: Game 2 : New Zealand Vs Kenya : Match Winner : New Zealand Man Of The Match : Martin Guptill MY PICKS: Game 3 : Srilanka Vs Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man Of The Match : Lasith Malinga
Change your predictions dude, we are playing as a team, don't let our team down dumbo ! :mad: Theres no way India could kneel down against Bongless :mad: And that Shakib will get a golden duck, so changed ur prediction to India victory and MOM as u feel.

Change your predictions dude, we are playing as a team, don't let our team down dumbo ! :mad: Theres no way India could kneel down against Bongless :mad: And that Shakib will get a golden duck, so changed ur prediction to India victory and MOM as u feel.
Who said so ?? I haven't seen teams announced by anyone here u fool :giggle: For ur kind information this is prediction game so i can predict anything man if he gets out for duck fine & what if he picks up 5 WKTS ?? Its also fine yaar common Gaurav be prectical

Who said so ?? I haven't seen teams announced by anyone here u fool :giggle: For ur kind information this is prediction game so i can predict anything man if he gets out for duck fine & what if he picks up 5 WKTS ?? Its also fine yaar common Gaurav be prectical
Abey see the opening post ghanchakkar :wall: Wait a minute, so you posted these predictions thinking this was an individual game and it will benefit only you, now that you know its a team game, you will............... :ohmy: out b4 he changes his predictions to Kenya Zimboks and all other minnows :vroam:

MY PICK: Game 4 : Australia Vs Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia MOM : Shane Watson MY PICK: Game 5 : England Vs Netherlands Match Winner : England MOM : Kevin Pietersen MY PICK: Game 6 : Pakistan Vs Kenya Match Winner : Pakistan MOM : Ahmad Shehzad MY PICK: Game 7 : South Africa Vs West Indies Match Winner : South Africa MOM : Hashim Amla

Gaurav i think we should change team name to CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS man
Ok. As you wish, El Pubes, change our team to "Champion of Champions" . Aur bol kya maangta hai tereko ? "Patels and Gujjus rocks everywhere" as our "Theme Line" ?

Ok. As you wish' date=' El Pubes, change our team to "Champion of Champions" . Aur bol kya maangta hai tereko ? [b']"Patels and Gujjus rocks everywhere" as our "Theme Line" ?
U r so sweet Gaurav so Sweet but i will be right after tomorrow u will see INDIA losing tomorrow :crazy4: and no theme line yaar shankar ehsan loy ke theme song se bhi buri lagti he ye to :giggle: ''de gumake... Gumake '' abe kisko de tuhi bata shankar

I'm paired with Aniruddha. Hi Aniruddha. :) I guess he's from Bengal. So my team is going to be called "Bombay Duck and Hilsa" . Aniruddha, you can change the name if you don't like this. Zelig, this is a great tournament. You are an excellent organizer. My suggestion to you is that you should charge a fee in ICF $$ from every participant. Since I'm the one who gave you this idea, I should be exempt from paying. That way your tournament can be self financing. @ Ludhianvi & Cricketics, Punjabi by Nature in Vasant Kunj (or is it Vasant Vihar?) Delhi is the best restaurant ever.

I'm paired with Aniruddha. Hi Aniruddha. :) I guess he's from Bengal. So my team is going to be called "Bombay Duck and Hilsa" . Aniruddha, you can change the name if you don't like this. Zelig, this is a great tournament. You are an excellent organizer. My suggestion to you is that you should charge a fee in ICF $$ from every participant. Since I'm the one who gave you this idea, I should be exempt from paying. That way your tournament can be self financing. @ Ludhianvi & Crickets, Punjabi by Nature in Vasant Kunj (or is it Vasant Vihar?) Delhi is the best restaurant ever.
NO :--D

My predictions Game 1 : India v/s Bangladesh Match Winner : India Man of the Match : Virender Sehwag Game 2 : Kenya v/s New Zealand Match Winner : New Zealand Man of the Match : Ross Taylor Game 3 : Sri Lanka v/s Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man of the Match : Sangakarra Game 4 : Australia v/ Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia Man of the Match : Ricky Ponting Game 5 : England v/s Holland Match Winner : England Man of the Match : KP Game 6 : Kenya v/s Pakistan Match Winner : Pakistan Man of the Match : Saed Ajmal Game 7 : South Africa v/s West Indies Match Winner : West Indies Man of the Match : Chris Gayle :heart: :heart:

I'm paired with Aniruddha. Hi Aniruddha. :) I guess he's from Bengal. So my team is going to be called "Bombay Duck and Hilsa" . Aniruddha, you can change the name if you don't like this. Zelig, this is a great tournament. You are an excellent organizer. My suggestion to you is that you should charge a fee in ICF $$ from every participant. Since I'm the one who gave you this idea, I should be exempt from paying. That way your tournament can be self financing. @ Ludhianvi & Crickets, Punjabi by Nature in Vasant Kunj (or is it Vasant Vihar?) Delhi is the best restaurant ever.
think its a restaurant group. One Punjabi By Nature is in hyderabad also, great food. though there are atleast 7-8 more restaurants here which serve equally grt food...

My predictions Game 1 : India v/s Bangladesh Match Winner : India Man of the Match : Gambhir Game 2 : Kenya v/s New Zealand Match Winner : New Zealand Man of the Match : Vettori Game 3 : Sri Lanka v/s Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man of the Match : Dilshan Game 4 : Australia v/ Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia Man of the Match : Brett Lee Game 5 : England v/s Holland Match Winner : England Man of the Match : Trott ps: someone suggest us a good team name please!

I'm paired with Aniruddha. Hi Aniruddha. :) I guess he's from Bengal. So my team is going to be called "Bombay Duck and Hilsa" . Aniruddha, you can change the name if you don't like this. Zelig, this is a great tournament. You are an excellent organizer. My suggestion to you is that you should charge a fee in ICF $$ from every participant. Since I'm the one who gave you this idea, I should be exempt from paying. That way your tournament can be self financing. @ Ludhianvi & Cricketics, Punjabi by Nature in Vasant Kunj (or is it Vasant Vihar?) Delhi is the best restaurant ever.
:icflove: I can come up with the prize moniez, I guess. A couple of quizzes, bets n my buddy aaku has promised some ICF $ too, so not a problem.

Can I join too or is it too late :((
I don't know if Don C is interested in the game. If he is, then you can partner him, else find another date :icflove: laloo n holysmoke brahs, can you guys co-exist? :hmmm:

SHAKUS BABIES My predictions Game 1 : India v/s Bangladesh Match Winner : India Man of the Match : Kohli Game 2 : Kenya v/s New Zealand Match Winner : New Zealand Man of the Match : Guptill Game 3 : Sri Lanka v/s Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man of the Match : Mendis Game 4 : Australia v/ Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia Man of the Match : Watson Game 5 : England v/s Holland Match Winner : England Man of the Match : Pietersen