WC Game: PTW and MOM

Zelig

ludhi paaji, I'll take your predictions as you got them in before the toss. I shall have yours for tics bhai's as well. Those who troll in spite of so many pledges don't get to remind me about the rules.
Is there a 8:30 IST rule :hmmm: If so is it both the games in the day? Or do we just need to get them in before the toss
This game is becoming boring yaar! It's about time you made an interesting addition
Here you go... Since no interest was shown for the Challenger, it has been scrapped :headshake: Introducing Two make a ton and The five-fers Two make a ton 1. You gotta predict two players (one from each side) you think will score a total tally of hundred or more runs. Team A Player 1 + Team B Player 2 = 100+ 2. 10 pts for correct guesses, no negatives. 3. No half points; you should get both the players right. 4. Players can't be from the same team. The five-fers 1. You gotta predict two bowlers (one from each side) you think will get a total tally of five or more wickets. Team A Bowler 1 + Team B Bowler 2 = 5+ 2. 10 pts for correct guesses, no negatives. 3. No half points; you should get both the bowlers right. 4. Bowlers can't be from the same team. Competition valid from March 4th for ALL the upcoming matches :two_thumbs_up: Mods: Pls put a note on the Thread Title :icflove:

You guys have to chill a bit..this ain't war :mad: Anyone who says I haven't been fair is blatantly delusional. I'd said that any changes to your original predictions should be made in fresh new posts, but you kept making updates in your initial posts and I'd still considered them. And, some of them are the ones who are complaining now. Anyway, I shall stick to my rules n I hope you do the same too. For one final time, predictions that were made after 30 mins before toss (8.30 AM or 2.00 PM) are VOIDed. Now, iGo sleep in peace! :om: