WC Game: PTW and MOM

Zelig

MY PICK: Game 4 : Australia Vs Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia MOM : Shane Watson MY PICK: Game 5 : England Vs Netherlands Match Winner : England MOM : Kevin Pietersen MY PICK: Game 6 : Pakistan Vs Kenya Match Winner : Pakistan MOM : Ahmad Shehzad MY PICK: Game 7 : South Africa Vs West Indies Match Winner : South Africa MOM : Hashim Amla

Ok. As you wish' date=' El Pubes, change our team to "Champion of Champions" . Aur bol kya maangta hai tereko ? [b']"Patels and Gujjus rocks everywhere" as our "Theme Line" ?
U r so sweet Gaurav so Sweet but i will be right after tomorrow u will see INDIA losing tomorrow :crazy4: and no theme line yaar shankar ehsan loy ke theme song se bhi buri lagti he ye to :giggle: ''de gumake... Gumake '' abe kisko de tuhi bata shankar

I'm paired with Aniruddha. Hi Aniruddha. :) I guess he's from Bengal. So my team is going to be called "Bombay Duck and Hilsa" . Aniruddha, you can change the name if you don't like this. Zelig, this is a great tournament. You are an excellent organizer. My suggestion to you is that you should charge a fee in ICF $$ from every participant. Since I'm the one who gave you this idea, I should be exempt from paying. That way your tournament can be self financing. @ Ludhianvi & Cricketics, Punjabi by Nature in Vasant Kunj (or is it Vasant Vihar?) Delhi is the best restaurant ever.

I'm paired with Aniruddha. Hi Aniruddha. :) I guess he's from Bengal. So my team is going to be called "Bombay Duck and Hilsa" . Aniruddha, you can change the name if you don't like this. Zelig, this is a great tournament. You are an excellent organizer. My suggestion to you is that you should charge a fee in ICF $$ from every participant. Since I'm the one who gave you this idea, I should be exempt from paying. That way your tournament can be self financing. @ Ludhianvi & Crickets, Punjabi by Nature in Vasant Kunj (or is it Vasant Vihar?) Delhi is the best restaurant ever.
NO :--D

My predictions Game 1 : India v/s Bangladesh Match Winner : India Man of the Match : Virender Sehwag Game 2 : Kenya v/s New Zealand Match Winner : New Zealand Man of the Match : Ross Taylor Game 3 : Sri Lanka v/s Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man of the Match : Sangakarra Game 4 : Australia v/ Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia Man of the Match : Ricky Ponting Game 5 : England v/s Holland Match Winner : England Man of the Match : KP Game 6 : Kenya v/s Pakistan Match Winner : Pakistan Man of the Match : Saed Ajmal Game 7 : South Africa v/s West Indies Match Winner : West Indies Man of the Match : Chris Gayle :heart: :heart:

I'm paired with Aniruddha. Hi Aniruddha. :) I guess he's from Bengal. So my team is going to be called "Bombay Duck and Hilsa" . Aniruddha, you can change the name if you don't like this. Zelig, this is a great tournament. You are an excellent organizer. My suggestion to you is that you should charge a fee in ICF $$ from every participant. Since I'm the one who gave you this idea, I should be exempt from paying. That way your tournament can be self financing. @ Ludhianvi & Crickets, Punjabi by Nature in Vasant Kunj (or is it Vasant Vihar?) Delhi is the best restaurant ever.
think its a restaurant group. One Punjabi By Nature is in hyderabad also, great food. though there are atleast 7-8 more restaurants here which serve equally grt food...

My predictions Game 1 : India v/s Bangladesh Match Winner : India Man of the Match : Gambhir Game 2 : Kenya v/s New Zealand Match Winner : New Zealand Man of the Match : Vettori Game 3 : Sri Lanka v/s Canada Match Winner : Sri Lanka Man of the Match : Dilshan Game 4 : Australia v/ Zimbabwe Match Winner : Australia Man of the Match : Brett Lee Game 5 : England v/s Holland Match Winner : England Man of the Match : Trott ps: someone suggest us a good team name please!

I'm paired with Aniruddha. Hi Aniruddha. :) I guess he's from Bengal. So my team is going to be called "Bombay Duck and Hilsa" . Aniruddha, you can change the name if you don't like this. Zelig, this is a great tournament. You are an excellent organizer. My suggestion to you is that you should charge a fee in ICF $$ from every participant. Since I'm the one who gave you this idea, I should be exempt from paying. That way your tournament can be self financing. @ Ludhianvi & Cricketics, Punjabi by Nature in Vasant Kunj (or is it Vasant Vihar?) Delhi is the best restaurant ever.
:icflove: I can come up with the prize moniez, I guess. A couple of quizzes, bets n my buddy aaku has promised some ICF $ too, so not a problem.