THE WTF news of the day thread

Gambit

Hahah I dunno how that happens! One day we went out for dinner, this huge group of friends. SO ofcourse there were veg and non veg log :D We ordered same dish ka veg and non veg.. so the veg wala arrived first.. and they strted eating. And because I was sooo hungryyyy.. i said I might as well eat veg wala abhi.. thought it was surprisingly yummy and tab pata chala it was CHICKEN ! I was like DONT EAT:omg: None of the veggies realized it was chicken.. then that dish made round of the table, for every non veg to confirm that it was chicken. Sabka dharam brasht hogaya:giggle:
Well my veggie and non veg friends had it worse, when we ate cheese burger at McD in US. The looks on their faces was priceless, especially the veggie ones. :--D

Hahah I dunno how that happens! One day we went out for dinner, this huge group of friends. SO ofcourse there were veg and non veg log :D We ordered same dish ka veg and non veg.. so the veg wala arrived first.. and they strted eating. And because I was sooo hungryyyy.. i said I might as well eat veg wala abhi.. thought it was surprisingly yummy and tab pata chala it was CHICKEN ! I was like DONT EAT:omg: None of the veggies realized it was chicken.. then that dish made round of the table, for every non veg to confirm that it was chicken. Sabka dharam brasht hogaya:giggle:
I once at ate a full beef patty, mistaking it for a gujju delicacy. My mother worships cows, I have eaten one. :(( FML.

I don't understand this while concept of not easting meat for religious beliefs and then on top, don't eat on certain day - so ur pleasing a Tuesday god but OK to offend sat sun god..Why is there so much emphasis on what you consume?, how abt the leather belt and shoes u wear? silly to satisfy that you are doing for the almighty. Why only cow, why not goat? Also, as far I know - hindus did eat beef but it was declared sacred to control the killings

I don't understand this while concept of not easting meat for religious beliefs and then on top, don't eat on certain day - so ur pleasing a Tuesday god but OK to offend sat sun god..Why is there so much emphasis on what you consume?, how abt the leather belt and shoes u wear? silly to satisfy that you are doing for the almighty. Why only cow, why not goat? Also, as far I know - hindus did eat beef but it was declared sacred to control the killings
The only reason I restrain from eating beef is because I find it weird nothing religious at all. Its just I am not used to eating it. Personally its like eating dog or cat meat.