THE WTF news of the day thread

Gambit

Darts player blames defeat on opponent’s WAG Paul Nicholson has become a laughing stock at the World Championship Darts after blaming his defeat on his opponent's girlfriend. Kim Huybrechts beat Nicholson 4-1 in the last 16 of the tournament at Alexandra Palace, a result which Nicholson put solely down to the damage to his concentration caused by the crowd's raucous reaction to the presence of Dana Verhaegen. TV cameras continually cut to the shapely Verhaegen - a world-class darts player in her own right - to show her reaction at key moments during the match, and every time her face appeared on the giant screens the inebriated crowd went crazy with a chorus of cheers and wolf whistles. "There's only one reason why I lost that match — and she was sitting right in the front row," fumed Nicholson. "If she had not been in that crowd, I swear to God I would have won... Trust me, the most important thing in that match was her. I wanted to win it so badly, but nobody on the planet can play in that situation. :lol: "I've got nothing against Kim, he played better than me, but the crowd were more interested in his girlfriend than the darts." Nicholson's complaint was rejected by the PDC, but the livid ninth seed insisted that he will no longer take any nonsense from spectators. "I just didn't have the crowd's respect — and quite frankly, I don't want it any more," he said. "The next time I win a tournament on television, I'm going to give them the two fingers up and I'll take the fine." http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/darts-player-blames-defeat-opponent-wag-143649921.html dana.jpg :woot:

seriously WTF !! not surprising though...that mullah in Australia declared few years ago how women are asking to get raped when they wear short skirts
That guy's French citizenship should be taken away. A..s.shole

^ wtf is this? Is she a slave to the grandma midget? This is so weird. I don't know what to make of it...
I am surprised you were able to make out gender of that thing. I am curious to know more about this 'couple', but no luck so far - didn't try much of google yet. Edit: found it, the girl is known as "Dani Danger", and that thing with wheel chair is - a he, known as "Gimp The Pimp", not sure whether they are enacting master-slave as a part of some show/act, or its their real life relationship.