Why does everyone want to silence ICF ?

England is a good ODI team. But they don't do well against India in India. Even on their last tour they came to India after beating South Africa 4-0 and were hyped to do well here but still England lost to India 5 nil. So to gain some respect or India to treat England as a threat they have to perform in India consistently.

because of clowns like you
He is more sensible than you. To answer the question, prolly because of dominance of indian team, And might of BCCI, lure of ipl which according to many is ruining cricket and due to some overly aggressive players like bhajji n sree (I like them both though) . I believe tht unreasonable fans are there in every country so its got nothing to do with indian cricket fans....
England is a good ODI team. But they don't do well against India in India. Even on their last tour they came to India after beating South Africa 4-0 and were hyped to do well here but still England lost to India 5 nil. So to gain some respect or India to treat England as a threat they have to perform in India consistently.
:haha::haha: 5-0 to India, 6-1 to OZ :hahaha:
To answer the question, prolly because of dominance of indian team, And might of BCCI, lure of ipl which according to many is ruining cricket and due to some overly aggressive players like bhajji n sree (I like them both though) . I believe tht unreasonable fans are there in every country so its got nothing to do with indian cricket fans....
errrrrrrrrrr..nobody dislikes your team..they are the most entertaining & aggressive cricket teams in world cricket today...your team is a treat to watch..there are only a couple of arrogant dicks like bajan & Yuvraj... but for sheer batting entertainment & talent, your team is leagues above the rest.. BUT instead Everybody hates you lot..the arrogant indian cricket fans... the aussie team was disliked way more than their fans, because of their arrogance.. specially the captain Ponting... but in here its different.. You lot are the most arrogant, *****holish cricket fans today..the way you demean other teams & the way you treat all other players of other countries & their fans is pathetic & sad..I've seen how u treat some of the Bangla fans who dares to voice their opinions here so because of u lot & your media, its a highly satisfying day for all non indian fans when the indian team looses once in a while... its nothing much to do with your team but specialy your media & u lot :winky:
errrrrrrrrrr..nobody dislikes your team..they are the most entertaining & aggressive cricket teams in world cricket today...your team is a treat to watch..there are only a couple of arrogant dicks like bajan & Yuvraj... but for sheer batting entertainment & talent, your team is leagues above the rest.. BUT instead Everybody hates you lot..the arrogant indian cricket fans... the aussie team was disliked way more than their fans, because of their arrogance.. specially the captain Ponting... but in here its different.. You lot are the most arrogant, *****holish cricket fans today..the way you demean other teams & the way you treat all other players of other countries & their fans is pathetic & sad..I've seen how u treat some of the Bangla fans who dares to voice their opinions here so because of u lot & your media, its a highly satisfying day for all non indian fans when the indian team looses once in a while... its nothing much to do with your team but specialy your media & u lot :winky:
Australian fans are no better than indian fans.... bangla, lankan and paki fans also equally bad if not worse. But you dont realize that coz their team is not at the top.
get used to the hatred of the cricket world. just like earlier many disliked the aussie team, now they dislike the indian team. the ICF are also in a way part of the team cause we are hella vocal and hella biased! lol
Hatred? C'mon, I dont see any hatred. They want to silence the fans means they want to competitive and want to defeat India. That's the kind of banter that goes on all the time. Hatred is too strong a word for this.

disagree... Ausi fans are bad I know.. but until India became number 1 there was not much hate going towards you lot & you werent arrogant this much....SL did come to the top in 96 & kept that postion for a year before they started the slide..and SL did come to the Finals of 2 other world cups (1 ODI & 1 T20) so SL have been close to the top a few times.... yes the fans support their team...they are biased towards their team..but not like the Indian Fans.. even when you go to the respective country's forums u see this.. the utter demeaning way most of the fans here put cricketers from other countries is a new low...u may not even agree with me that u r doing this..but u r... so there will be more hate from other fans exactly because of this...but the Aussies took it well & didnt giv a ***** & was on top for ages...so why should u ?

We are a great team...But not aussies of 90's those kind of teams wont come again as does the 80's windies team. they are all round great teams. the problem with fans is some of us grow up watching average Indian teams , Not competetive enough Outside india , lot of regionalism and infighting within team.....?ow in fast few yers team became world beating side and earlier dominating sides faded it gave lot of Over confidence to nmany fans. Also cricket is the only mainstream sport where we excels . this is the only game many of indians play regulerly except for the obvious one :)

disagree... Ausi fans are bad I know.. but until India became number 1 there was not much hate going towards you lot & you werent arrogant this much....SL did come to the top in 96 & kept that postion for a year before they started the slide..and SL did come to the Finals of 2 other world cups (1 ODI & 1 T20) so SL have been close to the top a few times.... yes the fans support their team...they are biased towards their team..but not like the Indian Fans.. even when you go to the respective country's forums u see this.. the utter demeaning way most of the fans here put cricketers from other countries is a new low...u may not even agree with me that u r doing this..but u r... so there will be more hate from other fans exactly because of this...but the Aussies took it well & didnt giv a ***** & was on top for ages...so why should u ?
SL haven't won a test match in OZ, SA , IND and they were no.1 in 1996. :haha:
Not sure about Indian fans, but I see a lot of uncalled for hostility towards India and Indian fans right here in this post. I dont know what your experience has been in other forums and I dont care, but it's not a good idea to bring those experiences into ICF or let your posts be influenced by them. You are here with so much hostility and hatred, it's amazing to see how you are criticizing others for arrogance.
so what I was saying tht if SL, bangla or pak were doing as well as india, you will begin to see arrogance in them too. SL never dominated test cricket as india is doing now. I am part of an aussie forum and I dont find them any better than indian fans on this website on average....many of them are racists too. Yes, An average indian fan is far frm ideal n could improve alot. Agreed, our Media is OTT many times. Still, I am happy with how things are and enjoy the stuff tht we get from rest of the world...