Varun Aaron: Future of Indian pace attack ?

sid316

out before people compare VARUN AARON with Bret Lee and Wasim Akram! :dash1:
Wasim Akram was not born with 400 wickets..he learnt it here, he did it here..so be optimistic..one day we will too have a bowler with that kind of talent and capability....History is there to be made and someone will do it for India

Now I am sure he is the same guy who I saw bowling on Aajtak in a KKR practice session last year..when Ganguly was batting I saw a few of his quick deliveries...He bowled a yorker and Ganguly was so late on that he could not even touch that... keep an eye on him and tall Ishwar Chaudahry in the final

Sounds like another Ishant Sharma in the making. All I hear is speed speed and speed in this thread. What's the point of speed when the average in domestic is atrocious?
Joginder sharma has first class bowling average of 20. So would you have him in your side?? Its not always about stats. This guy has pace, which most of the other bowlers in India doesn't. so its really natural for everyone to get excited about this prospect.

rkt.india, I have been following your posts on upcoming pace bowlers for a while...I must say you seem to be extremely passionate about fast bowling...Hats off to your dedication and passion for fast bowling :hatsoff: I do follow Indian domestic cricket and seriously I cannot find any upcoming bowler who is off your radar ..:two_thumbs_up:.. Can we have one sticky post where we can list all the upcoming fast bowlers,their videos if available and their stats..?

Now I am sure he is the same guy who I saw bowling on Aajtak in a KKR practice session last year..when Ganguly was batting I saw a few of his quick deliveries...He bowled a yorker and Ganguly was so late on that he could not even touch that... keep an eye on him and tall Ishwar Chaudahry in the final
Ishwar Choudhary = way too similar sounding to another legend we have - Ishant Sharma. So that alone should close the gates for him..:haha: they are all myths unless this Aaron monster shows up in a daredevils match and bowls 6 deliveries ALL >145... unless that happens I would bracket him along with Umesh Y who was thrashed by the Zim batters:musicman:
Joginder sharma has first class bowling average of 20. So would you have him in your side?? Its not always about stats. This guy has pace' date=' which most of the other bowlers in India doesn't. so its really natural for everyone to get excited about this prospect.[/quote'] Jogi won us a world cup! have some respect for chap :finger: The obsession of pace in India is killing some talented but slow bowlers. For me, the technique and variations are quite important over bowling phaaaast. I see a few more pace fanatics are making their way to this thread.
He should not play in the IPL if he is serious about making it into the Test side. T20 cricket on flat tracks will make him lose all his confidence.
no harm in playing untill he doesnt get carried away. yadav came into national reckoning after IPL. its a platform & at the same time it reduces motivation because of the money. if a person is focussed and motivated 2 play 4 the country, IPL is a big platform, hw would have played 4 KKR if not 4 the injury. i hope he comes out firing on all cylinders, doesnt matter abt the economy rate, brett lee was a waste to start with in ODI's because of his econmy, but with time you learn to control and then its a POTENT combination of pace and accuracy, it just doesnt come it has to be practiced.
Ishwar Choudhary = way too similar sounding to another legend we have - Ishant Sharma. So that alone should close the gates for him..:haha: they are all myths unless this Aaron monster shows up in a daredevils match and bowls 6 deliveries ALL >145... unless that happens I would bracket him along with Umesh Y who was thrashed by the Zim batters:musicman:
well i feel Umesh is being Underrated by few folks here. I'm sure he'll play a big role in the future of indian bowling, needs more exposure, when zaheer can get carted the way he did in 2003 you dont just degrage a bowler with a few matches, you have to remember it was his first major series, that is without the experience of playing in any India A matches or even Major 50 over tournaments in India, directly drafted into ODI's because of his showing in IPL. Now he has the experience and it has shown in his bowling in the recent domestic matches, much better than before. I'm sure he'll improve, and these 2 guys dont look like they'll lose PACE like IKP,Ishant, RP because these folks are 5 times stronger than these 3 cheese eating puppies.

As i always said, fast bowlers will come from basically from hard working small town and village boys. good to c this boy coming up from jamshedpur. kudos to the selectors who identified this talent. :two_thumbs_up: . some of the posters here keep mentioning that pace is not important, lol, they can learn the skill and swing later. but to be a fast bowler, u need to bowl fast. this boy sounds like a good prospect. i have seen him bowl, he looks like a guy who can go a long way.

well i feel Umesh is being Underrated by few folks here. I'm sure he'll play a big role in the future of indian bowling, needs more exposure, when zaheer can get carted the way he did in 2003 you dont just degrage a bowler with a few matches, you have to remember it was his first major series, that is without the experience of playing in any India A matches or even Major 50 over tournaments in India, directly drafted into ODI's because of his showing in IPL. Now he has the experience and it has shown in his bowling in the recent domestic matches, much better than before. I'm sure he'll improve, and these 2 guys dont look like they'll lose PACE like IKP,Ishant, RP because these folks are 5 times stronger than these 3 cheese eating puppies.
i agree with u. another pace bowler from small town vidharba. umesh is a strong boy, these guys will be the future prospect for us in the future.
sir ji everyone can be thrashed in cricket..even that Zimbabwe thrashed Australia in 2007 WC when Australia was one of the strongest team...Yadav is a genuine pacer...and he will get better..
Ishant can still generate pace..IKP and RP were always swing bowler not genuine pacers