Which commentator do u think has the best knowledge of this great game?

Well harsha is a nice explainer and also has good knwlg of game but i said who has the greatest knowledge of this game?that can only come with experience of high level crickt on the field.The imp and unknwn truths are only known by experiencing it.thats what ian chappel and tom have.they have experiencd the highest level of success and to achieve this,what things to do,they knw it very well

Micheal Atherton, Ian Chappel The ones which I disliked the most are All sub-continental Chatter-boxes who commentate as if they are being paid 1 $ per word i.e they never stop talking whether the situation is good enough to speak or not. Love the sky commentators for keeping quiet when they are not needed to speak. The one that I hate the most and think is just a wanna-be pseudo-intellectual/ trying so hard to be "smart-****"/ good reader of cricket Sanjay Manjrekar ..Also I think his "women like sarcasm" which he dishes out in the name of "humor" is really disgusting to say the least.

Well harsha is a nice explainer and also has good knwlg of game but i said who has the greatest knowledge of this game?that can only come with experience of high level crickt on the field.The imp and unknwn truths are only known by experiencing it.thats what ian chappel and tom have.they have experiencd the highest level of success and to achieve this' date='what things to do,they knw it very well[/quote'] And why do shastri or sunny not fit the above description ? You have something against their accent ?

Dont know whos the most knowledgeable, but i enjoy listening to the following : Gavaskar, David Lloyd, Bill Lawry, Akram, Mark Taylor, Warne In Hindi: Madan Lal, Zaheer Abbas and kapil dev's analysis on news channels Dislike the usual suspects, Arun lal, shivaramakrishnan, manjrekar, rameez raja, Mark nicholas, pollock, Mbangwa n a few more. Raja becoz he always looks to use the adjectives\phrases tht he has learned irrespective of whether they are appropriate for tht moment or not...

David Gower, and If I had to pick out of this WC, the most I have been impressed are by Sourav Ganguly and Dermort Reeve from the studios. The ball by ball commentary these days are nothing but meaningless blabber or like in most cases same old same old.