Which commentator do u think has the best knowledge of this great game?

My fav are Henry Blofeld, Geoffrey Boycott and Tony Greig. I can never forget the "Run a ball + 2, run a ball +2" chant by Geoffrey Boycott...when India was playing Aus (i guess) and sachin was in the middle and we needed 50 of 48 balls. Sachin played a long innings but got out shotly after that and we LOST the game. Post match ceremony ...Geoffrey Boycott said "sacin its just run a ball +2...the +2 would have come easily...u just had to keep going. The guy has infinite love for India and specially sachin tendulkar. Need I talk about the hype Tony Greig creates around Sachin? Miss those guys...Manj, rameez, uncle lal, akram and everyone else are simply not in the same league. I am ok with Ravi Shastri...Sg is good but he talks about records a lot more than cricket..lol

Best : Sunny Gavaskar, Ian Chappell, Ravi Shastri, David Lloyd, Geoffrey Boycott. Knowledgeable and good to listen to. Tony Greig is good but I get the impression he is biased against India sometimes. Same with Nasser Hussain and Michael Atherton. I havent heard enough of Richie Benaud or David Gower. Harsha Bhogle talks too much, like a radio commentator or he is trying too hard to show how good his vocabulary is. Wasim Akram's English sucks. He stammers a lot and struggles to get his point across.

My fav are Henry Blofeld, Geoffrey Boycott and Tony Greig. I can never forget the "Run a ball + 2, run a ball +2" chant by Geoffrey Boycott...when India was playing Aus (i guess) and sachin was in the middle and we needed 50 of 48 balls. Sachin played a long innings but got out shotly after that and we LOST the game. Post match ceremony ...Geoffrey Boycott said "sacin its just run a ball +2...the +2 would have come easily...u just had to keep going. The guy has infinite love for India and specially sachin tendulkar. Need I talk about the hype Tony Greig creates around Sachin? Miss those guys...Manj, rameez, uncle lal, akram and everyone else are simply not in the same league. I am ok with Ravi Shastri...Sg is good but he talks about records a lot more than cricket..lol
So basically whoever praises/hypes Sachin has great knowledge abt the game and is good!