Who would you prefer India to face in quarter finals?

There was a time i used to hope India should face a particular team so that we can have more chance of reachin the next round. But now i have seen enough and I have reached a stage that i won't mind any team. If we win we are great, if we lose, we just werent good enough to win at crucial stage and win the wc. Bring it on, whoever it is. Against anyteam, we should start as favorites. Yes, even against Australia or South Africa.
exactly what was in mind go on and win it there coz lets say u don want to play a team in quarters they might as well come down to play against us in semis or finals so watever team it is , bring it on :cool:
There was a time i used to hope India should face a particular team so that we can have more chance of reachin the next round. But now i have seen enough and I have reached a stage that i won't mind any team. If we win we are great, if we lose, we just werent good enough to win at crucial stage and win the wc. Bring it on, whoever it is. Against anyteam, we should start as favorites. Yes, even against Australia or South Africa.
+1
Inshah Allah We will win all the remaining games Inshah Allah Pak will lose all the remaining games Inshahallah , allah will understand that if request 1 & 2 are accepted then India will beat Pakistan if they meet in the semis. Allah Hafiz
Kya baat hai, mashallah :two_thumbs_up:
Inshah Allah We will win all the remaining games Inshah Allah Pak will lose all the remaining games Inshahallah , allah will understand that if request 1 & 2 are accepted then India will beat Pakistan if they meet in the semis. Allah Hafiz
Insh'Allah we'll meet India in the Q.Finals and Insh'Allah we'll be playing in Mumbai as well:giggle: kthnxbye
We don’t need to worry about the oppositions that we’ll face in later stages; we are capable of beating any team. In fact other teams should hope that they somehow avoid us.
Let us not kid ourselves. Australia is a whole different proposition in the world cup knockout stages. SL is somewhat our bogey team on slow pitches in the world cup. 1996 and 2007 world cups. Pakistan is our Bia*** in our world cups. :winky:
definitely pakistan. their bowling attack is so juicy. mazzaq opening the bowling with his phuddo slow bowling, will be cut to pieces by sehwag. phaaaaasht off spinner shohaib is gonna be reminded of the fact that tendulkar is his baap. afruddi gets a chance to improve on his pathetic bowling average of 40 against india. the other spinner will get screwed like any spinner that faces india. uma gul will carry on where he left off last time he played india, 6 overs for 81 runs and getting molested by paki killer gambhir. on a serious note, their bowling attack is perfectly suited to the indian batsmen. that will be fun to watch. a win over pakistan would get india going in this world cup. it will also be enjoyable watching the pakis committing suicide and talaak against their pathetic team ] i wud also love it .... wud b fun facing the four man spin attack of munaf zaheer , chuckbhajjan and chawala ......... and the indian crowd putting their dhotis on fire wud b an icing on the cake when they lose to pakistan , as they have so often done throughout history .... so bring it on