Who would you prefer India to face in quarter finals?

i wud also love it .... wud b fun facing the four man spin attack of munaf zaheer , chuckbhajjan and chawala ......... and the indian crowd putting their dhotis on fire wud b an icing on the cake when they lose to pakistan , as they have so often done throughout history .... so bring it on
Oh really... we saw your marvellous batting exhibition against Baidwan, Balaji Rao, Hansra (Can't help think of plumbers and electrician comment :hysterical:)
.. Well, he has tried it before many times and everybody knows the result....:hysterical:
That's right........ Top 5 Indian batsmen will easily make boundaries against those crushers from malinga. If we face Srilanka, Lankans will unlucky and unhappy. Let us see who will play against India in quarter final? My choice will be Kiwis vs India but it may not possible. So I think It will be Srilanka/Australlia..............

It may very well be India Vs Pakistan. I cant imagine how many people will die of a heart attack when they watch this match, especially if it goes to the last over. For their sake, I hope India and Pakistan never meet but on the other hand, it will be one hell of an encounter. I miss those days when India used to play Pakistan. It used to be 20x more intense than any other game.

The possible chances in quarter final matches Group - A 1.Pakistan (if they beat aus and nz) 2.Srilanka (if they beat aus) 3.Australlia (if they beat NZ) 4.Newzealand......... Group B 1. Southafrica/India 2.India/Southafirica 3.England/westindies 4.West indies/bangladesh/ireland So India will have to play against kiwis or aussies. We may play against pak/SL/Southafrica in semis. It will possible if no small team makes stunning victories against bigteams, like eng vs ire

World Cup Knockout Matches Predictions Who do you think will win? 1st QF: Pak v/s WI 2nd QF: Ind v/s Aus 3rd QF: SA v/s NZ 4th QF: SL v/s Eng Here are my predictions - 1st QF - Pak will win 2nd QF - Tough one to call since match is at Ahmedabad, which has traditionally been a slow wicket that assists spinners. I'll say 50-50 for this match. I may update later with my gut feeling. 3rd QF - SA will win 4th QF - SL will win

Pakistan is going down. You heard it from me first. If and only if WI has all pace attack no spinners.
:hysterical: Afridi,Hafeez and Rehman will choke Windies middle order and Gul and Riaz will finish off the job. 220 at the very most for Windies This would be a tough chase for Pakistan though :((

My picks... 1. WI - WI has to win one eventually after losing to all the 3 Test nations so far and Pak batting is a little iffy at the moment, especially if WI wins the toss and bats first 2. Ind - Aus will find it tough to face Indian spinners and their pace bowling will not be as effective on a flat/turning/slow pitch 3. SA - SA has too much firepower for NZ I fear 4. SL - SL should be able to get the better of Eng in Colombo and Eng may finally run out of luck

Pak probably has the easiest of matches. Unless Gayle and/or Pollard fire and at least one of them gets a hundred, Pak will roll them over IMO. India v/s Aus is probably the toughest to predict. I keep going back and forth on that one. Eng is highly unpredictable, but SL playing in Colombo should be unstoppable. SA should get the better of NZ.

Pak probably has the easiest of matches. Unless Gayle and/or Pollard fire and at least one of them gets a hundred, Pak will roll them over IMO. India v/s Aus is probably the toughest to predict. I keep going back and forth on that one. Eng is highly unpredictable, but SL playing in Colombo should be unstoppable. SA should get the better of NZ.
On paper I would say both SL and Pak have the easier matches. In fact we have the toughest Q/F as even the SA have a winnable game against NZ :((