Xperiia Arc

CSK Fan

Android 2.3 - What more can you ask Its available on Rogers ( Canada ) but if I had a choice, I would wait for Dual Core 4G Phones , but there are selected Sony Fans which will always be attracted towards it and same for high pixel Camera fans. Also featuring is some Xplay thing so if u a gamer then this would suit you

Hello MTC, did you buy this phone bro ? I'm thinking of buying this one...just wanted to confirm that there is name display on a 'new' call...very imp for my business. my Xperia x10 does not display name of the person calling and that's the only thing I don't like about the phone. not sure if upgrading to Android 2.3 ( gingerbread ) will solve the problem. if anyone here is using Xperia arc or would like to suggest any other smartphone..please advise...thanks :icflove:
Not yet, it just released in India this week. BTW, thats a peculair problem you are having, are you in India and who is your service provider? What happens when you get an incoming call, does the phone at least show the numbers or does it show up as unknown?

Don't think Under-Score will go for rooting etc, I do it once in a while but its a lot of work to back u stuff etc You have to really screw it up to brick it, I have soft bricked couple of time and then fix it MTC - Under-Score is in Canada, he showed me that problem, it could be service provider related ( not sure ) as there are 2 different services Caller ID: Shows Number Name ID: Shows Name and Number ( regardless )