Quarter Finals Lineup

Guest BossBhai

Ok the situation is not that bad baiz since we took the game to the last over .... we need to just not lose badly to WI in order to Qualify Lets say we lose by 50 runs to WI then Eng have to beat the WI by about a margin of 130 runs If its 40 runs then the margin is about 150 runs If its 30 runs then the margin is about 160 runs If its 20 runs then the margin is about 170 runs If its 10 runs then the margin is about 180 runs
Not bad :pray: Can we still top the table if we West Indies?
Just to re-iterate the point ... that we will know what to do before that match against WI starts ... which might be a good thing ( or just add more pressure on the guys ) but incase WI bat second and chase down the target with overs to spare heres how close we need to drag it for various scenarios If Eng beat WI by a margin of 150 runs then the overs remaining in our loss should be less than 6 overs If Eng beat WI by a margin of 140 runs then the overs remaining in our loss should be less than 8 overs If Eng beat WI by a margin of 130 runs then the overs remaining in our loss should be less than 10 overs If Eng beat WI by a margin of 120 runs then the overs remaining in our loss should be less than 12 overs If Eng beat WI by a margin of 110 runs then the overs remaining in our loss should be less than 14 overs If Eng beat WI by a margin of 100 runs then the overs remaining in our loss should be less than 16 overs
India will be in, the moment SAF beat Bangla bros. Even otherwise, there is only a mathematical possibility of India going out. Regardless, to me, India must beat WI, we cannot go into the knockout stage with confidence by just beating minnows.
Watch this space Ind' date='SA,WI,Eng will still go through....I wouldn't put past Bangs to lose to the Dutch
If you say that, then one can say you cant put it past Ind to lose to WI. All these statements can be made. India will have to beat WI to show that they can cleanly qualify AND they are in some good momentum as well.
If you say that, then one can say you cant put it past Ind to lose to WI. All these statements can be made. India will have to beat WI to show that they can cleanly qualify AND they are in some good momentum as well.
India still has an amazing NRR which will see them through,I agree the statement I made of Dutch beating Bangladesh is OTT but in a perfect world these 4 teams should still qualify. I can't beleive people think that India will not qualify,even if there is a scenario where India is tied with England for the fourth place India will have a superior NRR.I can Imagine that WI might have a chance against us but I don't see them absolutely destroying us or at the same time I don't see WI being absolutely desroyed by England.So Relax,we are in a good position

Possible Quarter Finals Scenario Scenario #1 -> Everything goes to plan, no more "upsets", key matches are close and thus not affecting NRR too much Key matches: 1) England vs West Indies -> England 2) NZ vs SRL -> SRL 3) BAN vs SAF -> SAF 4) AUS vs PAK -> AUS 5) IND vs WI -> IND Quarters look like this: 1) AUS vs WI in Mirpur 2) SL vs ENG in Ahemdabad 3) IND vs NZ in Mirpur 4) PAK vs SAF in Colombo *NZ and PAK will be level on 8 points, but NZ will most likey have a better NRR Scenario #2 -> Reverse Scenario #1 Key matches: 1) England vs West Indies -> WIN 2) NZ vs SRL -> NZ 3) BAN vs SAF -> BAN 4) AUS vs PAK -> PAK 5) IND vs WI -> WIN Quarters look like this: 1) NZ vs ENG in Mirpur 2) PAK vs IND in Ahemdabad 3) SRL vs SAF in Mirpur 4) WI vs AUS in Colombo I don't know about you guys but I'd rather play NZ in the quarters then PAK. What's also very interesting is that the Ireland vs SAF match has thunderstorms. This could mean a rained out game, which would throw the above out of the window.

Watch this space Ind' date='SA,WI,Eng will still go through....I wouldn't put past Bangs to lose to the Dutch[/quote'] England wont go to QF...actaully it may help them in long term, if they thrown out some of the Bits and pieces useless players from team rather than losing badly in QF

QF and SF Projections IMO Remaining games - GROUP A - PAK ZIM - PAK AUS CAN - AUS NZ SL - SL AUS PAK - AUS KEN ZIM - ZIM GROUP B IRE SA - SA ENG WI - ENG IRE NED - IRE BAN SA - SA IND WI - IND Final Standings - A AUS 11 SL 9 NZ 8 (RR HIGHER THAN PAK) PAK 8 B SA 10 IND 9 ENG 7 WI 6 (RR HIGHER THAN BAN) QF C - AUS - WI QF D - SL - ENG QF E - NZ - IND QF F - PAK - SA SF 1 - C VS E AUS/WI vs IND/NZ SF 2 - D VS F SL/ENG vs PAK/SA