BNP Paribas Open - Indianwells - California

Cricketics

Thanks yar , hoping some one would create a thread ..cos I tend to jinx when I open threads . When was the last time we had 2 singles players in such a major event , not counting Chennai open ? Raohans got a players ~200 , so he has a chance to make 2nd round too .

ticz u :love: tennis and cricket only? :hmmmm:
Almost every sport I think. CRICKET TENNNIS SOCCER. ICE HOCKEY - hear a big league in USA like IPL in India called NHL - NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE American Football aka NFL - National Football League. lots of others Sports i believe is the most interesting thing to have happend on earth. Especially when India is playing some sport, the sport automatically becomes fun to follow. Like hockey, might not keep an update about much games in hockey, but as soon as India is about to play, the interst starts developing.

Almost every sport I think. CRICKET TENNNIS SOCCER. ICE HOCKEY - hear a big league in USA like IPL in India called NHL - NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE American Football aka NFL - National Football League. lots of others Sports i believe is the most interesting thing to have happend on earth. Especially when India is playing some sport, the sport automatically becomes fun to follow. Like hockey, might not keep an update about much games in hockey, but as soon as India is about to play, the interst starts developing.
i follow cricket,hockey,tennis only.:dance:

Tsonga lost so that means Devvarman is facing Malisse in 3rd round Should be a very interesting game this. Malisse defeated songa in pretty fighting match with hewon in straight sets. But it was more than that. The first set went in tie break and the 2nd set went all the way till 7-5. Very interesting game. Somdev will have to continue being int he form of his life to beat him. Come on Somdev..

Btw, did you all notice that Federer, Nadal, Djoko are all playing doubles. Makes the Doubles draw really really interesting Bhupathi/Paes and India/Pak pair are in same draw. They might end up facing each other early in the draw. Bryasns no.1 seed again.