Sachin's centuries and India's defeats.

I was pretty much assured of india's chances once someone (NOT TENDULKAR) scored a hundred. And guess what, india won as I had expected!!
You dont need to act so retarded, do you? I was pretty much assured we will win because one of the opposition bowler took a 5-fer, we always do that, look it up BTW one suggestion do not go for a job which involved logical thinking or mathametics you are not good at it. some examples of how you coonect the dot Fact-Everyone who went to the moon ate chicken Your conclusion - Chicken makes you go to the moon Fact - 50% of the boys and 40% girls support a candidate Your conclusion - the candidate will get 90% votes thats the kind of thinking you use
You dont need to act so retarded, do you? I was pretty much assured we will win because one of the opposition bowler took a 5-fer, we always do that, look it up BTW one suggestion do not go for a job which involved logical thinking or mathametics you are not good at it. some examples of how you coonect the dot Fact-Everyone who went to the moon ate chicken Your conclusion - Chicken makes you go to the moon Fact - 50% of the boys and 40% girls support a candidate Your conclusion - the candidate will get 90% votes thats the kind of thinking you use
Fact - Sachin scores a TON 20 times in since 2000, India wins 11 times. Other Indian batsmen score TONS, india wins 80-85% of the times. So I think what the factors could be and come to the conclusion that : sachin scoring a TON doesnt enhance india's chances of winning by much. And do not worry abt my job, I have a good one n it requires good amount of 'logical thinking' (you are prolly using an OS right now for which yours truly also had a small part in developing...) :)
And do not worry abt my job, I have a good one n it requires good amount of 'logical thinking' (you are prolly using an OS right now for which yours truly also had a small part in developing...) :)
Then you must have been incharge of the bug development part. Now we know how those bugs got in. :hysterical:
Thnx everyone for the discussion and to Outy, Ganesh n BB for bringing up valid points during the course of this discussion. I believe I have been able to highlight the stat and the reasons why that stat arose, the aim that I had set for myself for this thread. Most of it is summarized in this and this post. No hard feeling for anybody...thnx again. :two_thumbs_up:
You yourself declared debate over and accordingly people stopped posting on this thread.
I was pretty much assured of india's chances once someone (NOT TENDULKAR) scored a hundred. And guess what, india won as I had expected!!
But as soon as you get an opportunity, you re-opened this thread. Don't you think it's against basic principles of debate and is pure opportunistic trolling?
Fact - Sachin scores a TON 20 times in since 2000, India wins 11 times. Other Indian batsmen score TONS, india wins 80-85% of the times. :)
But the very fact that you are directly linking Sachin's tons and otehr tons to game results without taking into account other factors is exactly like the chicken and moon example I put. You are directly connecting eating chicken with going to the moon ignoring other factors like the guys who ate chicken being trained astronauts. Thats a logical fallacy
Then you must have been incharge of the bug development part. Now we know how those bugs got in. :hysterical:
You are spot on. There are huge industries because of people like him. e.g. Indian BPO/customer support etc would not have existed at all, if not for such people. Vaibhav_delhi: We appreciate that you are good at calculating %, but there is more to maths than just dividing/multiplying by 100. e.g., statistics, probability, numerical methods, correlation, linear algebra etc. which you are undoubtedly extremely poor at ( at least from your mathematical exhibitions in this particular forum)
They usually have some people to test that everything is 'idiot-proof'. Enough said :giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical: Kid's a real laughing stock!
:hysterical::hysterical: Kid's a real laughing stock!
and he does'nt even realise it. He thinks that since everyone usually praises Goddy, its very "cool" to show that he has a different opinion and thus tries to demean the guy who has done the most for Indian cricket in the last 20+ years.