Fav Indian cities

Mariyam

Completely disagree' date='i have found the opposite to be true,hyderabadis form their own Cliques wherever they go,i have found this to be true from college.[/quote'] As I mentioned before, its based on my experience. I did come across Hyderabadis who formed their own groups but most of them did mingle with others.

Have you ever visited Lucknow??? Its probably one of the most tourist friendly places in the entire country. .
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Yeah I would take that list. I would put Coimbatore at close second though. Delhi is awful. It seems like as one moves towards north the chip on people's shoulders keeps increasing.
No, its just that our sense of humor is quite different from your uncle thegreatbong :hysterical::hysterical:

Guest Shivani
Completely agree with that. I hate this habit they have. In my college days, if in a group of friends there are four Bengalies, they would start talking to each other in Bengali pissing off everyone else. Then they would complain that others are not friendly with them. :WTF: Once a group of Beglies who lived together in a flat invited four of us non-Bengalis to celebrate a birthday. And they then kept talking in Benglali. We objected a few times, but it was no use. It ended up in two groups in two corners of a room talking in different languages.
very good dkl :clap: very good

@ Shane & Ganesh : I've included only those cities where I've been for a period of at least 2 days. I've been to Bangalore just once. Reached the place in the morning and left in the evening. Spent a lot of time that I was in the city sitting in a cab going from and to the airport. I don't want to rate my experience in Bangalore based on a cab journey. For exactly the same reason I haven't rated Kolkata or Coimbatore. I haven't been there. @ Ram : I agree. Chennai at no.8 is unfair. Had I been to Kolkata, Coimbatore, Patna, Gorakhpur and Jhumritalaiyan, then Chennai would have been ranked much lower than 8. @ S=G , Yes I've been to Lucknow. And Agra. I speak from experience.

delhi has the nicest ppl. they are very polite and courteous. wide open spaces, lots of trees. chandigarh is the 2nd best city. very well planned, easy to get around. nice weather lucknow is another good city. mumbai is the worst one, all the buildings are packed closely together, too crowded. if you are claustrophobic, you would die in 2 seconds flat. the ppl also have a very weird way of speaking hindi. if tendulkar wasnt from there, nobody would have any reason to like mumbhai

delhi has the nicest ppl. they are very polite and courteous. wide open spaces, lots of trees. chandigarh is the 2nd best city. very well planned, easy to get around. nice weather lucknow is another good city. mumbai is the worst one, all the buildings are packed closely together, too crowded. if you are claustrophobic, you would die in 2 seconds flat. the ppl also have a very weird way of speaking hindi. if tendulkar wasnt from there, nobody would have any reason to like mumbhai
Don't forget the need for boats in Mumbai when it rains too hard, and the stink of the swamp..