England v WI 1st Test match

King

How many of you are looking forward to this one? I don't see much contest between WI v England. I think England is ahead of WI despite their 5-0 loss in the Ashes. Wonder who's in the team for England? I hope it is not raining already. It does help the bowlers quite a bit early summer in UK. Looking forward to this test match too. I hope it is a closely contested one (I don't reckon it will be).

Can you guys try posting Can you guys try posting another message or two. I wonder why this thread isn't showing any replies. BTW the game has started and England are batting first. Freddi of course is not playing. Good to see Cook playing, he is a good prospect.

Nothing wrong Chandan, Nothing wrong Chandan, someone must have test the submit spam option there. All your comments had ended up in the spam box. I deleted couple of comments and published one as non spam.

Re: England v WI 1st Test match interesting game. was waiting for this match to begin.. hope sarwan and chanderpaul both fire when windies come to bat.. dont expect much from them in bowling.. England would have sweet time batting out in fron tof windies bowlers