Is pre-marital sex ok or not?

fineleg

Friends...This is a message for lovers like Sir John "Having premarital sex is not wrong...but with whom you will have sex prostitutes or your time pass girlfriend or a girl you love a lot without whom you think you are nothing, you feel lonely....if you do sex with a pros or a time pass girlfriend than there is no problem.. but if you actually love someone, you wont ever think of a word sex with that person until you got married which is the right thing to do...love is beyond the sexual elements and for me the sex is very overrated." Read this poetry which I have written. "ye zindagi har din har pal naye-naye mod leti hai kabhi-kabhi to meri rooh bhi jine ki ummeed chhod deti hai bas ye teri ek jhalak hai jise bana ke chandni har raat odh leti hai jaagta rehta hai ke ise dekhkar jee paunga kyuki yahi hai jo zindagi me naye din jod deti hai"
Top post.. :hail: When you love somebody, you don't think of having sex. You love somebody as a person and not as an object to use. Agree that sex could be a natural extension of love but it comes at a very late stage. As rkt.india said, "love is beyond sexual element"..Jisne love kiya hain wohi samajh sakta/sakti hain..

Top post.. :hail: When you love somebody, you don't think of having sex. You love somebody as a person and not as an object to use. Agree that sex could be a natural extension of love but it comes at a very late stage. As rkt.india said, "love is beyond sexual element"..Jisne love kiya hain wohi samajh sakta/sakti hain..
i appreciate your views about the powerful force that is love, but without sex it is pigeonshit. what is the difference between that special woman and all the other female friends you have?

I believe Sex is extremely overrated in terms of the importance that is attached to it in our society. It really shouldn't even be on the table. Man wasn't made to defy the laws of the nature' date=' however the idea of "marriage" was. Sex is natural extension of the male-female dynamic.[/quote'] 'bang' on

i appreciate your views about the powerful force that is love, but without sex it is pigeonshit. what is the difference between that special woman and all the other female friends you have?
so does the special woman the one loves, become less special if she is unable to have\perform sex due to some reason?

Friends...This is a message for lovers like Sir John "Having premarital sex is not wrong...but with whom you will have sex prostitutes or your time pass girlfriend or a girl you love a lot without whom you think you are nothing, you feel lonely....if you do sex with a pros or a time pass girlfriend than there is no problem.. but if you actually love someone, you wont ever think of a word sex with that person until you got married which is the right thing to do...love is beyond the sexual elements and for me the sex is very overrated."
All that sounds good in a yashraj film with "Hakla" being the nice Indian lover who wouldn't touch his GF till after marriage. It is a misinterpretation and again a part of social programming that having sex will make your relationship about sex and the love will somehow disappear. In that case how will things change after marriage ? And no love isn't beyond sexual elements. Sexual elements form a part of the language of love. Sex is overrated in all its hype but it is still a human need which gives pleasure. And I don't know why society must be so hung on this most basic act of all mammals to give pleasure to their partners