Is pre-marital sex ok or not?

fineleg

its Haram well atleast in Islam it is!

"Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that will make for greater purity, and God is well acquainted with all they do. And say to the believing woman that they should lower their gaze, and guard their modesty." (24:30-3 1). "Do not go near to adultery. Surely it is a shameful deed and evil, opening roads (to other evils)."
!!! isi lye jaldi shadi kar lo, agar azrrorat ho tau chaar biviya rakj lo!(islam is very strict on this issue, its not simple as its stated)

lol. well for me personally, love and sex are unrelated. Although I am all for premarital sex. sex is only for physical and momentary pleasure. And as ravisingh said, sex is overrated. love is more profound.
You seem to be the kind who preaches random stuff online, can't get laid and goes home and faps to Macy's catalogue. :cheer:

Precisely. It's an individual choice. If you think it's morally wrong' date=' dont do it. But dont force your individual choices on others and dont judge people by that.[/quote'] Ofcourse it is an individual choice - at least thats my opinion on this. This thread is just a general chit-chat topic for discussion. It has no bearing to anyone's status (committed, or married or single) or gender or age. There are people who are strongly opposed, there are those who are neutral. More just fun exchange of viewpoints. No specific relevance to anyone's personal situation whatsoever. Chit-chat adda!

u obviously havent heard of enlightened sex :D
well, I have had experiences but havent had enlightening sex and probably will never have such sex. :giggle: one is inclined for sex with his Gf\bf due to the sex hormones. you are not going to be able to or inclined to have sex when you grow old, but your love will still continue. one shouldnt confuse love with sex.

We have two things love and lust......Everyone loves and everyone lusts...everyone who loves has lust too....everyone who has lust probably may not have love....so what you understand here..what I am trying to say is.....love makes a human being real human...lust can make a human being an evil......you understand why sex is natural? it is being done to fulfill the thirst of lust of human beings... Sex is an essential need of every human being...but you wont die without sex so it cannot be a basic human right...... @ Flamy you said if you tap the one you love, she will go find someone else.....it does not mean that in love someone can never have sex.....its up to the persons involved...but still you cannot say that sex happened because of love or love is the form of sex or sex is the form of love.....that sex happened because of the lust existed in them....but they came close together because of love......love is something for which people gone mad, lovers suicide. No one will go mad to just have sex with gf or bf or will do suicide.... sex to baazaaro me bikta hai 250 rs me.....I tell you an incident happened to me as that was first that kind of an incident with me and was a laughing experience for me....i had not expected that... Me and two of my friends were in Mysore in December 2006 working in a company their. On that we went to watch the film Kabul Express in 5-8 show and after show ended we came out of the cinema hall...we were searching for some restaurant but all shops were closed..we were standing and talking to each other..suddenly a guy comes towards us...he was around my age of 22 at that time....we were not sure what will he say.... he came and started saying, "Sir what do you want?Hotel room is their and you can chose from Bengali, Rajasthani, Nepali, North Indian, South Indian etc, etc." We couldn't understand what was he talking about. Then he said, "Sir only in 250 rupees me sab milegi." Then we understood.....after that we all denied him...we laughed a lot...."

Love has different forms....and there are many relations which you can relate to love...love cannot be a sex....sex cannot be related to love...No one loves prostitutes' date=' but still people do sex with them...[b']Everyone loves their parents, brothers, sisters and still you cannot do sex with them... Problem is you are taking love in only one sense of a boyfriend and girlfriend...and whatever it is even if you are talking in terms of bf/gf, it must come at the last in anyone's thoughts if he or she claims to be in love....otherwise everything is lust now a days Sex is something different....sex is lust, not love...Love means care for someone you love, giving happines to your love done and that person can be anyone in the world.........
The argument is pre marital sex. So, lets get that straight first. We are talking about sex before marriage. So, NO, I am not talking about love in any other context i.e mothers, sisters, brother etc. which is the predictable guilt argument resorted to. Again, this might be your puritanical idea of what sex and love is and how they are seperate. In fact, love to me, is more of ambivalent concept than lust which is easier to understand and define. As for Sex being only an expression for lust, I can only take it as your opinion and leave it at that. Let me put it in two images. If thereexists a couple wherein man is extremely protective, loving and caring of his wife/gf. Holds her hand, talks to her when she is upset, re-assures her of his love time and again, keeps her happy. Second image, he is having sex in the most intense fashion, I ll not construe that as loss of love with the first image in mind. These are just lements of pop culture indoctrination. I see no difference, but just an extension of that feeling. "Imagine if Raj had kidnapped Simran and taken her to London where they share a hotel room. What do you believe they will doing ? Playing Ludo. Ofcourse, it is convinient for the film to avoid the gory details and project this image of pure love. " Sure sex can be indifferent and one night stand to exist, but to use that as an argument to deny sex in love life is pretty much denying the very essence of our being

The argument is pre marital sex. So, lets get that straight first. We are talking about sex before marriage. So, NO, I am not talking about love in any other context i.e mothers, sisters, brother etc. which is the predictable guilt argument resorted to. Again, this might be your puritanical idea of what sex and love is and how they are seperate. In fact, love to me, is more of ambivalent concept than lust which is easier to understand and define. As for Sex being only an expression for lust, I can only take it as your opinion and leave it at that. Let me put it in two images. If thereexists a couple wherein man is extremely protective, loving and caring of his wife/gf. Holds her hand, talks to her when she is upset, re-assures her of his love time and again, keeps her happy. Second image, he is having sex in the most intense fashion, I ll not construe that as loss of love with the first image in mind. These are just lements of pop culture indoctrination. I see no difference, but just an extension of that feeling. "Imagine if Raj had kidnapped Simran and taken her to London where they share a hotel room. What do you believe they will doing ? Playing Ludo. Ofcourse, it is convinient for the film to avoid the gory details and project this image of pure love. " Sure sex can be indifferent and one night stand to exist, but to use that as an argument to deny sex in love life is pretty much denying the very essence of our being
I am not denying sex in love life....read my next post...I am denying sex being related to love....sex and love are not related to each other....sex does not mean love and love does not mean sex........

well, I have had experiences but havent had enlightening sex and probably will never have such sex. :giggle: one is inclined for sex with his Gfbf due to the sex hormones. you are not going to be able to or inclined to have sex when you grow old, but your love will still continue. one shouldnt confuse love with sex.
there is a reason sex is sometimes termed "making love". it just needs to be done right :winky: it is all very well to reduce sex to a hormonal function. as can einstein's inventions to a genetic disposition (who has heard of sidis?). the finer things in life are often just a deeper realization of the most basic modalities of human nature. why not celebrate it as it was supposed to be? to each his own of course.

only boys cannot do premarital sex...
No..I am sure they can. Someone here said that as long as men expect virgin wife, they have to remain virgin themselves. I on the contrary don't think so. Hypocritical as it sounds, in a marriage a girl and the guy has different attributes list that they use to shop around. As long as a girl expects the guy to earn more than her, the guy can expect her to be a virgin if that is his priority.

No..I am sure they can. Someone here said that as long as men expect virgin wife, they have to remain virgin themselves. I on the contrary don't think so. Hypocritical as it sounds, in a marriage a girl and the guy has different attributes list that they use to shop around. As long as a girl expects the guy to earn more than her, the guy can expect her to be a virgin if that is his priority.
:cheer:

:hysterical::hysterical: