Wonder About 9/11

Dhondy

Re: Wonder About 9/11 Oh and good job LYING about that integration thing. I solved it to all levels that involved calculus..left it when all that was left was algebraic manipulation. And then you said i was qualified enough to teach JEE/IIT entrance course. Par ab lagta hai ki abhimaan se gaand fati aur baat ulaatne ka chakkar haye tera. How typical.

Re: I have some doubts about the towers as well. It's almost an impossible task to melt all that steel and structures. And there is just too much similarity between the two towers and planned demolition. But agree with Ravi, the pentagon one is the most dubious one. There are too many holes in that accident.

Re: Wonder About 9/11 from what i had read, the steel melted when the fuel in the plane ignited. I have seen the whole video, the one ravi is talking about. That was just a clip I have seen the whole thing,and I dont know what to believe.

Re: Wonder About 9/11 HS, thats the most reasonable position to have. I have no idea either just what exactly transpired but the only thing i know for sure is that what happened is not what the government said happened. There are many pieces of the puzzle that honestly look like an Alfred Hitchcock novel and it'd be perfect as a novel if it wern't reality. Hmm lets see- Two towers come down magically in perfect 'form' that normally takes demolishion experts months to plan. Then a building with huge-super-reinforced concrete walls gets surgically drilled through by...a paper thin commercial aircraft. Like, wtf mate. But anyways..then suddenly there is an all-air lockdown..but only one plane flies on the US sky that time(that isnt a military plane): a small jet carrying the Bin-Ladens OUT of US. Then US wages war in Afghanistan to catch Ossy but...right at Tora Bora, they sit around for hours before calling in air strike, marines not gonna storm the caves (coz its too dangerous..like WTF...its too dangerous ? Osama is IN THE CAVE!)..then they find nobody...blames it on the army general and gets him fired instead(like yeah..a general makes that kind of a blunder, sure. How did he go past corporal stage with such awesome planning skills?)...then in their supreme desire to catch the perpetrators of 911, they......go into Iraq and ask us Canucks to find Osama for them. Like...hmm..hang on a min..i thought this guy blew away your symbol of prestige, changed your empire forever,yadayadayada,you guys all want him dead..and now you are f*cking off to EYE-RACK and want me to find him for you? okkk...sure. Yeah, this is not a hitchcock novel. I dunno who is the mastermind behind 9/11 but whoever it is, i bow to his supreme intelligence..not only did he do an insanely villanious terrorist act, he/she also made it a real-life James Bond/Alfred Hitchcock movie. Like..Mozart of terrorism here !

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Wonder About 9/11

Oh and good job LYING about that integration thing. I solved it to all levels that involved calculus..left it when all that was left was algebraic manipulation. And then you said i was qualified enough to teach JEE/IIT entrance course. Par ab lagta hai ki abhimaan se gaand fati aur baat ulaatne ka chakkar haye tera. How typical.
those rote formulation even a moron can do where it matterd u givena mooprn u are cud do nothing.... algebra is also science clown.. yes to teach basic inroductory couse I said ... .. we get it ur dady has taught u how to use those words how long u will be giving evidence to that effect..

those rote formulation even a moron can do where it matterd u givena mooprn u are cud do nothing
Not could..wouldnt. I said i cant be arsed to spend next 2 min writing 10 lines of simple algebraic class-10 level manipulation, question was on calculus, showed you how its done, you said its good enough, matter over. But no, those days were the 'in good terms' days. Now, your gand is exploding and you feel like some revisionism. Good try, chump. Anyways, i've already said- you feel like talking science, lets talk science. Lets stop this sideshow talk. Answer the following questions and then we'll see how good your 'gyaan' is: 1. How is probability of collapse (implosive,explosive,inbetween) related to the height and shape of the structure ? 2. What is the role of structural integrity ( aside from momentum and direction) in a high velocity impact ? What is the difference, if any, in Newtonian and Reletavistic Physics ? Lets play ball ( though i forewarn you- i cannot respond for much longer until Monday- camping trip awaits).

Jesus, what conspiracy theory next , Kennedy was killed by a tornado !
Dude, if you take my tone out of that post, everything posted there is a fact..just arranged in a way the US govt. doesnt want you to see. Yes, the buildings came down 'naturally' according to claim..but in PERFECT demolishion fashion.Yes, Pentagon got 'pierced' thoroughly by something less than a thousandth of its weight and structural integrity. Yes, they went into Afghanistan and sat outside Tora Bora for HOURS waiting for air strike (This featured in CNN and their excuse was that entrance is booby-trapped..) and then found nobody..and yes, they just suddenly shifted focus to Iraq and handed over chasing their supposed arch-nemesis to us Canadians...the most facking incompetent army in this day. Like..way to go and makes so much sense, doesnt it?

Guest dada_rocks

It is far more plausable to PLAN this and lend a 'helping hand' to their buddy Osama than watch two 100+ storey buildings just neatly collapse on their own foundations out of pure random blind luck. If thats how demolishion worked, you'd not have demolishon experts. They'd just hurl a big object at the top of the building and AMAZINGLY watch it come down in a fashion that is the dream of all perfectionist demolishion experts. But hey, you need some knowledge in APPLIED SCIENCE to realize that. A basic understanding of APPLIED SCIENCE will also tell you that a paper-thin plane made of duralumin CANNOT punch neat concentric hole through steel-reinforced walls. Its impossible by the physics of it and if you cannot see why ( hint: STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY), you arnt worth squat in science.
just one word mullah-joker... and osama will plan the demolition whch takes months without involvement of even a single person who could blow the whistle without anyone noticing mind u in a building which nsaw activity 24/7...... everytime sthg new happens moron like u are there to fan the conspiracy theory based on few phrases they learn and have no clue about in some journal structural integrity" .. can u procure some data corroborating it could never fall this conjecturing .. well remains a conjecture.. I am sure u must believe in godhara-train fire being a self-immolation bid by passengers .. :D

and osama will plan the demolition whch takes months without involvement of even a single person who could blow the whistle without anyone noticing mind u in a building which nsaw activity 24/7......
Sure. Good. But his plan won't be like throwing a plane into the building and if it were, it wouldn't be damage control for the surrounding Manhattan area to get the buildings to fall perfectly in 'form'.
everytime sthg new happens moron like u are there to fan the conspiracy theory based on few phrases they learn and have no clue about in some journal structural integrity"
Hahahahaha. So now YOU will teach ME about credible bibliography. Thanks for the laugh. This from a guy who cannot get his news sources straight and argues about Bengal after reading news in US media or thinks he knows middle-east from reading BBC. Gimme a facking break! Anyways, kya hua ? You make questions about knowing science and then ran away very very far when i asked you a question in science ? like..gaaand faati ? Choice is your's- you can either admit now that you spoke in matters you do not understand and save face or i'll PROVE your knowledge of science to be flawed in this regard and tab fir lagega swaabhimaaan pe. Like i said, PLAY BALL, mate. Answer my facking question or stfu about 'science'.

Guest dada_rocks

I am a news junkie and do have follow world geopolitical affairs as much as I can. I got to agree with on Tora Bora sh.it. But , the question is why did they trust the tribals so much in the first place. As regards to fake Iraq war ,you know very well where I stand on that. I have watched those videos about 9-11 and conspiracy theory and they lack serious meat in their contents. Only pentagon incident is little dicey as far as I can see. Their are eye witnesses to the world trade center attacks who can pretty much vouch that it was an American airlines contrary to some rumors that were floating around during that time that it was not. I don't want to dwell too much into this mess now. Not worth my time. But , with all due respect , I think 9-11 was not staged.
actually a rejoinder of that crappy video si doing rounds and it shows the orginial video as the crap it was...conspiracy theorist always work hard for propunding and proppagating their crap when sthg happens for the first time.. same kind of clown have a video claiming moon-landing never happened......they will collect few socalled expets from some obscure institute and then go to town shouting at top of their lungs....

Guest dada_rocks

Sure. Good. But his plan won't be like throwing a plane into the building and if it were, it wouldn't be damage control for the surrounding Manhattan area to get the buildings to fall perfectly in 'form'.
See clown once again here ur argument assumes the thing which is being argued in firt place as truth.. if u can't see this obvious logical fallacy then don't waste time and join some art course science doesn't seem to be ur cup of tea. do u have any proof that there is no freaking way abuilding can collapse the way it did on aeroplane impact. I am sure u got nothing so stop assuming that..Oke attempt this general question: "There can't be local or global instanatanous regularity in chaotic system" If u can prove these words I wud accept ur or any other conspiracy theorist conjecture that it's an impossible event. And yes once u are done please let me know I wud make sure u get awarded some knd of IEEE hnour for study of chaotic system.. bak bak kiye ja raha hai bina sar pair ki baat kahin se structural integrity sun ke aa gaya laga hai baar baar usi ko paste karne mein.

Re: I am a news junkie and do have follow world geopolitical affairs as much as I can. I got to agree with on Tora Bora sh.it. But , the question is why did they trust the tribals so much in the first place. As regards to fake Iraq war ,you know very well where I stand on that. I have watched those videos about 9-11 and conspiracy theory and they lack serious meat in their contents. Only pentagon incident is little dicey as far as I can see. Their are eye witnesses to the world trade center attacks who can pretty much vouch that it was an American airlines contrary to some rumors that were floating around during that time that it was not. I don't want to delve too much into this mess now. Not worth my time. But , with all due respect , I think 9-11 was not staged.

See clown once again here ur argument assumes the thing which is being argued in firt place as truth
Err no. If you think that, try re-reading my post(s).
don't waste time and join some art course science doesn't seem to be ur cup of tea.
Abe saale gandu...like i said, answer my questions which are dealing with science before you open your hole. How hard is it to understand ? I wonder why a so-called professor like yourself wont answer my questions. Maybe the claim of being a professor is Bullshyte or you know fack-all about pure sciences.
do u have any proof that there is no freaking way abuilding can collapse the way it did on aeroplane impact.
Abe dumbass..do you have any proof that according to Brownian motion, all the air particles in the room wont end up conggregating in the top corner ? Dont ask dumbass questions- answer my questions if you have the knowledge to. And if you dont, have the humility to ask and i will educate you. Now quit stalling and answer my question or forever hold your peace when it comes to science.

Quote:Those ridiculous

Those ridiculous theroies have been shot down by experts in this field. Stay away from some of these crazy muslim sites and the nonsense they spout!
Please. As i said, open your eyes. This is not 'us vs them' as the yankee govt. wants us to believe. We are the third party here watching two equally lunatic sides ( yankee govt. vs al qaeda) spin their own versions of reality. NOTHING that i said is derived from Islamic sites..infact, i dont discuss 9/11 in internet than here because i've been IP nuked before for talking my mind on it. And everything i said as fact is fact..yes, the buildings DID collapse amazingly on their foundations..yes, US held off for hours before attacking Tora Bora, yes, the only plane out of US airspace was carrying BinLaden family, yes, US facked off to Iraq and handed over the job of tracking down their archnemesis to the incompetent canucks. Nothing of this is conspiracy theory- all these are facts. Stop being brainwashed by CNN-IBN. Hell, BBC did a documentary few years ago called Power of Nightmares. See that and you will realize why i have equal disdain for the yankee administration as Al Qaeda. They are both equal to each other and honestly, you wanna be the third party here!

Btw, almost all my sources Btw, almost all my sources are BBC/CBC and university circles. Get away from CNN-IBN and all the other yankee controlled trash media...and you will see that the neo-cons in the whitehouse are just the western version of Al Qaeda. Fools here who are armchair retards fed on this media nonsense (such as D_R) see any criticism of Yankee as automatic implicit support of the terrorist Al Qaeda but fact is, they are BOTH equally as bad as each other and i espouse the 'third party' view. Not 'with us or against us' type of moronic ideology.