Breaking news- India stands at doorstep of communal violence again

CC1981

Re: Breaking news- India stands at doorstep of communal violence Crying pity. Read it earlier. Much ado about nothing, and something our neighbours will gleefully seize on. There will be no violence this time though. Forewarned is forearmed.

Re: Breaking news- India stands at doorstep of communal violence I am hoping you are right Dhondy but the article says that tens of thousands are gathering as mobs all over Haryana/Punjab and that the Army has sent in two battalion of commandos. Situation seems extremely volatile. All it takes is one psycho to start a mob-fight and then the word-of-mouth spreads it like wildfire.

Re: Breaking news- India stands at doorstep of communal violence It will be diastrous if it happens. 1984 was the only time in history that Hindus and Sikhs were at each other, and even then, it was not an altercation on religious lines.

Re: Breaking news- India stands at doorstep of communal violence Then men use to wage wars to take over each others territory now they fight for religion. It seem people simply can't be bothered living happily.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Breaking news- India stands at doorstep of communal violence khali pili tension kar raha hai sab.. are guru nanak ka libaas pahan liya to kaun sa aazaab aa gaya bhai... guru nanak jo insaan chinti tak ko nahin mara uske liye maar kaat sharm aani chahiye in logon ko.ye bilkul muslamaan jaise hote ja rahe hain log.... shiva ka rama ka na jane kis kis ka libaas pahan ke log bhatakte firate hain... kisi ko koi aapatti nahin hai.

Re: Breaking news- India stands at doorstep of communal violence Both the Panths belong to Sikh religion... and its not about Hindu and Sikhs .... there are 5 sects in sikhism...and sacha..dera ..sauda is one of them.. its more of a fight between Akalis ( ruling party in punjab) and congress ( lost the assemblt elections)... lets see,....what happens in the days to come..

Re: Breaking news- India stands at doorstep of communal violence

What a bogus thread with a moronic title.
What a bogus and moronic response at something so sensetive/important. Typical bogus and retarded view of a typical 'shoot the messenger' mentality person. Anyone who thinks this is bogus needs to get their head checked.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Breaking news- India stands at doorstep of communal violence I am sure this clown must be wishing for sthg to happen so that this clauset-mullah cud say.. " we are not alone"

I am sure this clown must be wishing for sthg to happen so that this clauset-mullah cud say.. " we are not alone"
Good way to expose your own thinking. And you had the temerity to suggest you will teach me science..HAH!!

I am sure this clown must be wishing for sthg to happen so that this clauset-mullah cud say.. " we are not alone"
A good way of exposing your own thinking, chump!

Guest dada_rocks

A good way of exposing your own thinking, chump!
u forgot to use some sex-organ reference this time; clown..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Breaking news- India stands at doorstep of communal violence See it's Gujarat slug-fest season hence these small event take gangantuan proportion otherwise selective sensor of opposite school of thought has been as old as India. Go to JNU and try furthering your view-point as non-leftist thinker and see how far you go. Yes there should be freedom of expresison but at times these socalled artist take this freedom so far that u get the feeling they are basically looking for some sort of social-stir. For instance that old man M F hussain's one painting I was looking at other day he had naked goddess SITA riding God Hanumaan's tail. What's the sense of this kind of creativity is beyond me.

For instance that old man M F hussain's one painting I was looking at other day he had naked goddess SITA riding God Hanumaan's tail. What's the sense of this kind of creativity is beyond me.
Would he have dared to be creative with Mo ?