It was Like Hanuman's Lanka-Dahan

a_d

Re: It was Like Hanuman's Lanka-Dahan >To Kabira You were one of the most perfect gentleman ...and I was shocked to see you talk like that. Doesn't fit with your persona?affect of bad company? Bhagwad Gita says somewhere?it?s but the nature of scorpion to bite. Just because you live where there are too many scorpions?you don?t have to attempt to be like them. To trample and squash such worms and scorpions?god sends his missives. dont try to seduce me...I am happily married.

Re: It was Like Hanuman's Lanka-Dahan

Thank you. Now post something cricket related or you will be banned again.
==>>Hmm...I spend my week on an average in 3 to 4 countries...which means 4 diffrent offices & 4 diffrent hotels and each one with a diffrent internet connection and different IP. My offices have dynamic IP allocations...which means merely re-plugging network cable picks up a new IP.....and have 6 global proxy scripts to choose from making that an infinite number of IPs to choose from. Add to that floating IPs when accessing wireless networks from the airports. Short Summary--Banning is an excercise in futility...unless you want to give your PAPPU-pHD moderator morale boosting practise in how to ban. I can reach the dumpyard when I CHOOSE TO. a_D
How does it matter, your posts still stink..from WHATEVER IP

==>>Hmm...I spend my week on an average in 3 to 4 countries...which means 4 diffrent offices & 4 diffrent hotels and each one with a diffrent internet connection and different IP. My offices have dynamic IP allocations...which means merely re-plugging network cable picks up a new IP.....and have 6 global proxy scripts to choose from making that an infinite number of IPs to choose from. Add to that floating IPs when accessing wireless networks from the airports. Short Summary--Banning is an excercise in futility...unless you want to give your PAPPU-pHD moderator morale boosting practise in how to ban. I can reach the dumpyard when I CHOOSE TO.
Goodbye jaaneman. I love you too.

It felt like Hanuman would have single handedly burning the EVIL Lanka.....they ( Black evil Asuras) came in ones and dozens and before they could batter an eyelid...their pride?brand new evil Lanka was burnt down to ashes. And then when Hanuman was gone.....the Asuras were seen back-patting each other look we have chased the monkey away while standing on the ashes of their burn pride. That all the original text had to be edited in my post implies that it hit as intended...too bitingly truthful...to be left their. To Dhondy You write well a blend of humor and sensibilities that are pleasant to read and rare to find on sporting forums. Enjoy reading your pieces and one of the reasons why I may keep coming back some-times to this forum. A good man trapped amidst evil :). Hmm?.your bio had an impressive read?..a man connected with the realities of life. Would appreciate if you email me ( at my anu_d account) when you write any article-type posts. To Kabira You were one of the most perfect gentleman...and I was shocked to see you talk like that. Doesn't fit with your persona?affect of bad company? Bhagwad Gita says somewhere?it?s but the nature of scorpion to bite. Just because you live where there are too many scorpions?you don?t have to attempt to be like them. To trample and squash such worms and scorpions?god sends his missives. Aditi and Radhika Lovely ladies?apologies if I was rude to you. I am an admirer of women power and presence in all walks of life?.got a bit carried away in trampling the worms. The dumpyard ain?t fit for ya though. Radhika wasn?t able to complete that palmistry talk?.send me a high resolution image of your palm?if you want a detailed reading. a_D
I was advocating for your return, since your last ban, with the hope that u will come back to talk some cricket, and that your abusive thread, was an one off. And yet, in your return, all you can find to talk about is, some rubbish about Hanuman, Lanka, Asuras & Scorpions. Lets keep it simple. U can troll on merrily here on anything related to cricket. Whether u back Ganguly or Chappell or Dravid, it doesnt matter, u can post here, with full freedom. In addition to cricket, u can post here on finance, religion, science, fiction, movies, humour etc. But if all u want to do is spew unprovoked abuse on the moderators and/or the site, please dont come here. We can ban you at the subnet level, so no matter which specific IP u are from, u cant do jack. If u dont think this site is worth it, why do u comeback twice within a week with 3 different ids ? PS: I still hope, u will eventually post something non-abusive and gonna recommend giving u one last chance (if the fellow mods agree). Dont abuse your privilege.