Who's nervous for tomorrow's match

Guest prince

Guest prince

because I am bare nervous about tomorrow, Pak are through to semis and if we dont go through then my pakistani friends are gonna take the pi$$ cause I have had upper hand over them for past 12 months:nervous::nervous::((

If you call yourself an INDIAN Cricket Fan Tomorrow is the day, to show it This is sometimes once in a lifetime opportunity for lot of people to see their country reach this far and watch them play in such a crucial match. If you have never missed a class, or work, I think tomorrow is the best chance for you to do so and show everyone how much Indian you are. I urge all to watch this game. Come on, these moments won't come again that easily. LET'S SUPPORT INDIA. LETS BE SAFFRON WHITE AND GREEN. COME ON INDIA.. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN

I don't call myself an Indian fan but I would like them to win tomorrow They'll do the entire cricketing community a favour by beating Aus:winky:
Not only that, a massive favour to TV companies, Bookies, Punters and ICC for setting up the India-Pak match.. Yes, I'll be there to support India.. :isalute: