Who's nervous for tomorrow's match

Guest prince

Guest prince
So you are nervous because of Pak friends.
both, i started following cricket just before 03 world cup. we got to final, 07 we got knocked out in group stage and just hoping that tomorrows not our last match of 2011 WC

Mera Bharat Mahan.:isalute: All the gujjus at Motera should raise the decibel levels so high the Aussies should be pissing in their pants to bat. We wont get a World Cup in India anytime soon, so fans at the stadium should make the most of this opportunity.

and i was wondering why Tics hasnt posted a thread yet about the big match :) Way to go Tics, we all will be watching our beloved team and how dearly would we wish for revenge for the fateful day 8 years back. A SRT 100 and a Zak special is what i am hoping for and of course a Punter duck. Go India! We all know you guys have it in you to beat the Aussies :two_thumbs_up:

Tomorrow is NOT the DAY.. we have to win it tomorrow .. the FINAL is the DAY for me .. cannot accept anything less than the WC this time round .. I want to crush Aussies, smash Pakis and then probably kick Saffers/SL and lift the cup .. wont take anything less than the World Cup this time... tomorrow is a day in the sequence of events but the DAY for ME is the WC FINAL 2011 for sure :isalute:

:isalute: Waking up at 5 to watch this. Last time I did this was the 2003 WC Final :((
this time your effort will be well played. as gambo said, we are winning this, because it is meant to happen.
We will win one sided match.no need to worry
:hatsoff:

WE WILL WIN .. cannot take anything less than a win at least tomorrow and in the semis .. WE NEED TO WIN THE CUP THIS TIME .. no compromise .. we have reached the QF, SF and Finals of WCs tons of times in recent times and would not accept anything less than the cup itself