Who's nervous for tomorrow's match

Guest prince

Despite the flaws i always have some blind faith in Dhoni. Sure we were hammered in two T20 world cups. Still Dhoni finds something somewhere to make things happen. Even if we lose no big deal. I didn't expect us to go far due to our poor bowling and fielding.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :((
nah , I will watch the finals ... very close to getting a ticket :pray: I will just do some time pass at work tomorrow , when there is a cricket match even my boss dosen bother disturbing me :hysterical:
:giggle::giggle::giggle: Goood tunhari tapasya rang layegi :om:
every time I go out of the way to watch a India match , mostly the important ones ..they never win. I am an Indian cricket fan & I can take a day off easily tomorrow ...but I don't want to jinx my team tomorrow :((
same is with me but not always anyways i am also thinking of giving it a miss and will party in night for the win u too do the same

I'm not nervous at all about the outcome (our victory), and I'm not going to watch this game against a minnow. I expect us to win. I will go for work and then my dance class. I'll be home just in time to catch Tendulkar say visapower go get it in his man of the match interview. Come on India. Wankhede awaits :isalute: