Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

People hate bhajji because he is just a bad bowler who is undroppable because of Dhoni. 6 wickets in 7 games when even Chawla has a better average. He is the #5 bowler in the side behind Zaheer, Ashwin, Yuvraj and even Munaf as far as avg goes and considering bhajji hardly bowls during the 1st PP with only 2 fielders outside, his economy rate is not that much better than most others. He is defn. has not been the best spinner in the world and thats not an opinion. Thats the fact. He has been a horrible dart thrower for a long time and if it wasnt for his business dealing with the captain, India would have probably got Ashwin in the side much earlier.
Bhajji hasnt bowled bad so far..Yes he hasnt been lucky amongst the wickets for eg like yesterday against ponting but he has done quite good...no one is trying to hit him out and you want him dropped? go on....
They will be in much better shape than Pakistan batsman. Your two best batsman will fold against pace and our top six will feast on it. Fact: Game over.
Yeah so true! just like when your top 6 had a feast and made 321 our 2 or few folded against your PACE just on 322 :(
Once we beat your sorry faltu team' date=' will you be still here? Don't go in hiding ok brah, be here we will shred your heart into pieces. :finger:[/quote'] Oey Watson! tu? :--D Dont worry bro! I just got a lot of confidence from you... If YOU can do it, why cant we?
Pak will be defeated by India no doubt but I think the game will be close unless Tendulkar decides to repeat 2003 wc. But no doubt, pakistani bowlers will be demolished regardless.
i dont expect it to be like our game against SA but yes , Pak will have their moments but cant see them win it. To many mentally weak players apply little pressure and they will break thats the only thing one can learn from Pak NZ game