Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)

fineleg

Pak Semi Final: Pre-Match Discussion (Stick to Cricket only)  

1. 1.

Ashwin should open and bowl his 6 overs in PPs Zak just first 4 over, have his remaining overs for the old ball Munaf to bowl rest of pacers quota in PPs Get Raina or Yusuf to throw some darts around in rest of PP overs. Then Indias No.1 spinner a.k.a Yuvi would come and torment the pakis :--D

Havent seen much of ashwin.. only saw a bit of him in highlights and as it was highlights he was getting smashed around and i really couldnt tell what his strengths are. what i saw was a wierd confusing action and not much turn.. what does ashwin do when he is doing well? big turner? economical? creates chances?

maybe... but from what i know and hear, dhoni isnt really a fan of him and was forced to include him in the squad. and prolly bringing someone in whose been made to sit out for 6 matches and was spanked by bangladesh doesnt augur confidence in my opinion. if dhoni had to play him he should have been given atleast 1 more match in the grp stages as a pakistani fan ill be more afraid of munaf patel.. better line. sreesanth is all over the place which gives batsmen like akmal afridi razzaq to fire. and as a cricket fan i just dont like him.. has nothing to do with indian. just dont like his attitude

Ashwin should bowl. There's more risk involved in hitting spinners on Indian tracks than pacers in the first 10 overs, especially Ashwin with his variations and tight line and length. The openers will either be cautious or they will try to score boundaries and get out. India has to persist with him.

Munaf patel will worship you for the rest of his life after reading this.:two_thumbs_up:
tbh honest im comparing munaf patel with sreesanth! theres not much of a glaring choice is there? its not like im comparing him to lee or gul or zaheer both are pretty ordinary with one outstanding performance in a blue moon