worst commentators of this world cup??

guyz...who is the worst commentator in this world cup? 1. Botham ( never appriciate other teams/players) 2.Arnold (irritating and preoccupied with won teams glory, doesn't talk of the opposition much) 3.Ramiz raza ( always in the competition ) 4. Shamim chaudhry ( talks too much and describe things which we can see) any other commentator fits here? I did not include sidhu because he does not do the commentary during matches!!

guyz...who is the worst commentator in this world cup? 1. Botham ( never appriciate other teams/players) 2.Arnold (irritating and preoccupied with won teams glory, doesn't talk of the opposition much) 3.Ramiz raza ( always in the cumpetition ) 4. Shamim chaudhry ( talks too much and describe things which we can see) any other commentator fits here? I did not include sidhu because he does not do the commentary during matches!!
:giggle: I submit Nasseer (alive) :cantstop:

All English commentators are really bad this time around. Ian Chappal is a very big idiot but does'nt realise it. Arnold is an idiot and he realises it, but still continues to do commentary. Ganguly is good as an expert but as a commentator he's really bad - it seems as though you are listening to radio instead of watching the match on TV when you listen to his commentary :headshake:

All English commentators are really bad this time around. Ian Chappal is a very big idiot but does'nt realise it. Arnold is an idiot and he realises it, but still continues to do commentary. Ganguly is good as an expert but as a commentator he's really bad - it seems as though you are listening to radio instead of watching the match on TV when you listen to his commentary :headshake:
how could I forget to include him:confusedman: