SRT 116 vs Australia in Melbourne 1999-00

Deleted_User_1

No i'm not annoyed at all, why would I be? India played better on the day and won. Thats cricket. Actually I didnt even watch the match to be honest, i dont really care much for one dayers or T20, so i'm most annoyed about our test form. What I do find interesting is the hate from Indians towards Ponting, you guys won the match so what gives? Sore winners.

No i'm not annoyed at all' date=' why would I be? India played better on the day and won. Thats cricket. Actually I didnt even watch the match to be honest, i dont really care much for one dayers or T20, so i'm most annoyed about our test form. What I do find interesting is the hate from Indians towards Ponting, you guys won the match so what gives? Sore winners.[/quote'] And why do Aussies hate Harbhajan ? It goes both ways. Nobody hates Mcgrath and Steve Waugh in India.

I have nothing against any of the Indians, obviously this is a foreign point of view to accept seeing as i'm an Aussie, ive never said anything abusive or spewed hatred about any cricketer in my life. I wouldnt waste my time uploading 900 cricket videos if I didnt love the game, and I wouldn't spend considerable time fulfilling Indian video requests if I hated them! A whole lot of dangerous 'assuming' going on with little facts, seems people are very quick to judge.

I have nothing against any of the Indians' date=' obviously this is a foreign point of view to accept seeing as i'm an Aussie, ive never said anything abusive or spewed hatred about any cricketer in my life. I wouldnt waste my time uploading 900 cricket videos if I didnt love the game, and I wouldn't spend considerable time fulfilling Indian video requests if I hated them! A whole lot of dangerous 'assuming' going on with little facts, seems people are very quick to judge.[/quote'] I know you don't hate Sachin. I have read your posts at cricketweb. So just saying don't consider Ponting hatred as Australia hatred. We don't like his behaviour on the field.

I never said anything about Australia hatred. Some Indians get all touchy about any comments about their players but are all too quick to go over the top with hatred towards other players from other countries, even on this forum. Its disgusting. You guys are number one test nation but sure dont act like it.

I never said anything about Australia hatred. Some Indians get all touchy about any comments about their players but are all too quick to go over the top with hatred towards other players from other countries' date=' even on this forum. Its disgusting. You guys are number one test nation but sure dont act like it.[/quote'] Well considering there are 1 billion Indians, you must assume that for every 1 OZ troll there would be roughly 10 Indian troll.So it looks like every Indian fan is touchy . But i can pretty much confirm that Harbhajan is the no.1 most hated sportsperson in OZ according to poll.

Well thats news to me, I dont know any cricket fans here who hate him, I dont know any cricket fans personally who hate any cricketer, so I dont know what lowlife people they polled to arrive at that result. In general, I get very angry at any hatred towards any cricketer. Only one cricketer I can think of who I dont particularly like is Afridi, his actions are a disgrace and make Ponting look like a saint. No respect for test cricket, eating the ball, scuffing the pitch on purpose, how is he not banned from cricket???

Well thats news to me' date=' I dont know any cricket fans here who hate him, I dont know any cricket fans personally who hate any cricketer, so I dont know what lowlife people they polled to arrive at that result. In general, I get very angry at any hatred towards any cricketer. Only one cricketer I can think of who I dont particularly like is Afridi, his actions are a disgrace and make Ponting look like a saint. No respect for test cricket, eating the ball, scuffing the pitch on purpose, how is he not banned from cricket???[/quote'] Same here. Hate Afridi. Loved Ponting innings in QF. :hatsoff: Reminded me of Tendulkar's innings at Sydney 241*. Extremely determined innings. I think even you must agree Sachin deserves atleast 1 WC. Best of luck to OZ team for future. Can you post Hayden 146 against Pakistan at Nairobi. It was ODI. ?

Yes I have said that Sachin deserves this WC, its his if he wants it! I hope he gets 201* vs Pakistan and hammers them!!! Yes i have the 146, great knock, SMASHED SHOAIB!!!!
Please post them. I am a big Hayden and Mcgrath fan.Please post some of their videos here.

I'm really happy that South Africa choked again, that has been one hilarious long running can of fail- since 1993/94 when they won the first final vs Australia then lost the next two, its been choke after choke after choke. Seems to be pretty random I think, different captains, different players, different coaches, still they choke! And not just a regular choke, a MASSIVE CHOKE!

I'm really happy that South Africa choked again' date=' that has been one hilarious long running can of fail- since 1993/94 when they won the first final vs Australia then lost the next two, its been choke after choke after choke. Seems to be pretty random I think, different captains, different players, different coaches, still they choke! And not just a regular choke, a MASSIVE CHOKE![/quote'] Why hatred for SA man ? :giggle::giggle: You owned them in every format. Then why dislike for SA ?

Well I may dislike them' date=' but not really, maybe its their boring style of play, and players that are hard to love, quite like DeVilliers though, classy.[/quote'] Feel sad for them. So much talent and absolute nothing to show. Btw this was just before the match http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/story/507410.html And they choked. :haha::haha:

well I gave NZ no chance at all to beat SA' date=' but I was more than quite happy to be WRONG!!!! Best match of the world cup for me!!!! Though i'll be pretty happy to see India beat the living crap out of Pakistan, it will surely be supreme viewing.[/quote'] Please read some of the comments of SA fans. Oh come on! No reasonably prudent person really believes that New Zealand has any chance. Their medoicre top order only scores against the minnows, and as for the so called "Taylor threat", well sorry, but AB/Van Wyk are no Kamran Akmal. It's a pity how mediocre players always rely on luck to score their runs. Their batting is no match for this dynamic S.A bowling attack which has bowled out each and every opponent thus far (yeah, even the "mighty" Indians folded for 29 for the last 9 wickets). This New Zealand should surely be landing back home soon:) They were mocking India.:haha::haha:

Over the 30 years that ive been taping cricket off tv, the only matches I go back and watch are the ones that are not full of individual performances, rather the team victories that are unexpected. I havent ever watched back any of the great last 15 years of Aussie dominance for instance.

Please read some of the comments of SA fans. Oh come on! No reasonably prudent person really believes that New Zealand has any chance. Their medoicre top order only scores against the minnows, and as for the so called "Taylor threat", well sorry, but AB/Van Wyk are no Kamran Akmal. It's a pity how mediocre players always rely on luck to score their runs. Their batting is no match for this dynamic S.A bowling attack which has bowled out each and every opponent thus far (yeah, even the "mighty" Indians folded for 29 for the last 9 wickets). This New Zealand should surely be landing back home soon:) They were mocking India.:haha::haha:
:omg: SA fan FAIL! :finger: