"Kala Pathar" scared India...

Asim

^^ dude even entertainment wise India TV and aaj tak sucks. And I'm pretty sure you have OTT media back home in Pakistan as well
India TV and all those other channels might be *****y as hell, but nothing compares to the obsessive following for that Zaid "the whole universe is a RAW/MOSSAD/CIA conspiracy against Pakistan" Hamid

I remember there was a report in some Pakistani media - Jang I think' date=' which said Vettori was the victim of black magic done in India.[/quote'] That was from times of india or some indian publication! toi said sth like vettori didnt feel well in india and there was sth fishy jang added more masala to it and attributed it to kala jadoo

when i saw this, i thought this was a throw back to "KALA PATHAR" with Amitabh about the detritus that is the coal mining industry in india, and how when the movie was released, it had an incredible, transformative effect on the psyche of the indian population, propelling them into moving their administrators for tougher safety regulations and protections for these workers. evidently that it was not, but is some silly business about how some incompetent batsmen are honing their skill by practicing against a ball pitching on a bathroom tile.

Oh For God sake please, its just practice and nothing more Black stone will never place on the pitch of Mohali
whoever said this was for mohali? this is for the future of cricket: bathroom T20. played in the seedy motels and the waiting hall at the Indira Gandhi Airport while awaiting their flight back home to Karachi after a through routing a little north of delhi.