vvvslaxman

Twitter messages

Warne is getting predictions right and is very close. I think there is loud and clear talk in some circles that he is fixing matches :phehehe:
didn't warne predict for aussie win against india. but surprise of surprise. eng vs india to a tie he predicted it very accurately

didn't warne predict for aussie win against india. but surprise of surprise. eng vs india to a tie he predicted it very accurately
In Ind-Eng match, I think he was making a diplomatic prediction which turned out to be true.

Nothing great about it, my nephew also predicted the same. In fact until that day he did not even know concept of tie. he asked what will happen if both score same. I said it wont happen, to which he replied - today it will. Just that he is too young to know about / have access to twitter.

Ashwin tells the curator in Chennai to "get lost". :facepalm: Someone needs to educate him on what to post on Twitter.
He is still behaving like an average cricket fan. He hasn't realized he has become an international cricketer. :cantstop:

vaughan' date=' bumble, botham all getting loads of abuse from indian tweeters today[/quote'] Although i hate vaughan, botham et al .. we have to stop this internet crusade which make us look ultra-sensitive about every little thing.

Although i hate vaughan' date=' botham et al .. we have to stop this internet crusade which make us look ultra-sensitive about every little thing.[/quote'] That will never going to stop... i dont understand why people so much riled up by some commentators..those are just harmless words wont affect anyone...people can simply ignore...why people goes to the length of putting hate comments in twitter accounts when they can simply ignore comments from the author :dontknow: lot of sensitive people

David 'Bumble' Lloyd ‏ @BumbleCricket Reply Retweet Favorite · Open @FredBoycott did you see that tonking from V Kohli? Ridiculous ! ..what about danger to the crowd ? 6h David 'Bumble' Lloyd ‏ @BumbleCricket Reply Retweet Favorite · Open @aayabadaa Sorry for the confusion ...#mustbegreattobeperfect In reply to Ambikesh 6h David 'Bumble' Lloyd ‏ @BumbleCricket Reply Retweet Favorite · Open @Viren077 did you know who I meant ? In reply to Viren Hemrajani 6h David 'Bumble' Lloyd ‏ @BumbleCricket Reply Retweet Favorite · Open @VaughanCricket See young Kholi gave it some pongo...#gettheyoungunsin