This still cracks me up

Rajiv

Hahaha. Yeah Amitabh in that lift scene. I believe that was part of reason for Amitabh's success, his ability to make such scenes believable. On a different note Rajeev do you have any idea why Amitabh and Gulzaar never worked together? It is strange to think that Gulzaar has been making movies since late 60's and have worked with, amongst others, Shatrughan Sinha, Vinod Khanna, Jeetendra and of course Sanjeev Kumar but somehow he has never worked with Amitabh, though he has done a lot of movies with his wife Jaya Bhaduri. Also if I think about it I can not recall movies where he has penned down lyrics for Amitabh as well. Any reason behind it? xxx

Guest dada_rocks

yahin to baat hai bhaiya amitabh bachchan mein.. wo complete packagewa hai.. ak jamana tha bina comedian ke movie nahin banti thi big b sab badal diye aisee comedy karne lage ki ka kahne

Amitabh is a legend....one superstar who can really 'act'.....serious cinema,comdey,action....u name it...no wonder they called him a one man industry...AB has done some rib tickling comedy in films like yaraana,namak halal,chupke chupke,do aur do paanch....