Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

"I cant understand the approach of people, why we are against india? why there is so much hate for india when we have indian dramas played in every home, our marriage celebrations are done in indian style, we watch all indian movies then why to hate them? Take it as a sports only", says Afridi in an interview after reaching his home...

tv749SCqzuU

Then Goes U-Turn

WmtV2Ow2XRg&feature=player_embedded

"I cant understand the approach of people, why we are against india? why there is so much hate for india when we have indian dramas played in every home, our marriage celebrations are done in indian style, we watch all indian movies then why to hate them? Take it as a sports only", says Afridi in an interview after reaching his home... seems like he has'nt studied the history of his own country :giggle:

"I cant understand the approach of people' date= why we are against india? why there is so much hate for india when we have indian dramas played in every home, our marriage celebrations are done in indian style, we watch all indian movies then why to hate them? Take it as a sports only", says Afridi in an interview after reaching his home... seems like he has'nt studied the history of his own country :giggle:
No he is talking in cricket context only... I think he is dead right saying why you start hating them when its cricket and otherwise everyone in Pakistan love to follow indian dramas, movies etc etc so take it as a SPORTS ONLY, nothing more or less...

I think he has earned many Indian fans over last week. Although' date= nothing surprises me too much. He was always genuine but naive. In any case to take this team to SF is no mean achievement
$IPL$ :hmmm: or is it for real and has Afridi finally grown up??

Smart. He has obviously had a lot of experience calming his wife after pissing her off. This would have rung true if he had said this before going into the match or even the tournament. I can't help thinking that had he won that match he would have milked the occasion like no-one else. Would he have dampened the ecstasy of triumph and diverted their minds to a higher plane? Doubt it.