Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

Afridi has for more tact than we give him credit for. As of late he has been handling the presswalas pretty well. lol@ badi badi teamon ko haraya hai aur aage jaake auron ko bhi harayange. Love the way he always points out his (and his teams ) past achievements when asked about present failures and then goes on to make promises. Everything he said in the first part of the interview is true.

Afridi was' date='is & will always remain a class act. Players like Sreesanth & Harbhajan needs to learn from this gem of a talented human being.[/quote'] First ask your so called dropping machines to learn from him......:giggle:

Have u checked the padosi site few are turning against him:haha: and the amount of b.s written in that thread
It is really hilarious to see that someone in their thread said......India broken their country.........:omg:

Afridi was' date='is & will always remain a class act..[/quote'] Honestly speaking, Afridi was never, ever a class act. Its just in this WC that he has behaved a little better so people are rightly praising him. we're yet to see the real talent of this "gem of a talented human being" - I mean, is it eating balls or retiring & then unretiring :hmmm:

Afridi was' date='is & will always remain a class act. Players like Sreesanth & Harbhajan needs to learn from this gem of a talented human being.[/quote'] Dude you were banned once for troll jobs still you are doing the same thing when will u learn kid and as far as class act goes pitch dancing,ball biting,hitting spectator with a bat,running away after the 1st test match and conspiring against Y.K to get the captaincy is sure a sign of class act isnt it seems that he should be humbled by Gauti once again:winky:

It is really hilarious to see that someone in their thread said......India broken their country.........:omg:
They beleive that the toss was fixed ICC made sure that 1st half pitch remained a batsman,s paradise and 2nd half pitch was tough so without watching wether it was head or tail they awardet the toss to us:hysterical: and how if we win or lose the final is fixed so that Ten goes out on a high

Afridi was' date='is & will always remain a class act. Players like Sreesanth & Harbhajan needs to learn from this gem of a talented human being.[/quote'] itduzz at his best :hysterical: Sree and Bhajji to "learn" from this retard - sure.

Dude you were banned once for troll jobs still you are doing the same thing when will u learn kid and as far as class act goes pitch dancing' date='ball biting,hitting spectator with a bat,running away after the 1st test match and conspiring against Y.K to get the captaincy is sure a sign of class act isnt it seems that he should be humbled by Gauti once again:winky:[/quote'] Afridi did some stupid things and was punished for that in the past but now he is very close to be a saint. The things you mentioned are not at all class acts and neither are lying under oath & tax evasions.

Afridi did some stupid things and was punished for that in the past but now he is very close to be a saint. The things you mentioned are not at all class acts and neither are lying under oath & tax evasions.
So why should our guys learn from him they can learn from Sachin why Afridi

Afridi did some stupid things and was punished for that in the past but now he is very close to be a saint.
:adore: :adore: Now change you moniker to Saint_Afridi p.s. I think he may turn out to be a saint like Tiger Woods - you know what I mean :acute:
The things you mentioned are not at all class acts and neither are lying under oath & tax evasions.
:hmmm:

Your post will make a lot of sense if he lands up playing in the IPL. I hope he is being genuine though and not sweet talking his way in to the IPL.
Well...I never once really held him or any Pak player (save for Mr. Sohail "Hinduon ki zehniyat" Tanvir) responsible for anti-Indian or anti-Hindu sentiments. That said, did he not call one Yousuf Youhana a "ch**ra" during practice? My gripe against Afretardi is primarily based on his stupidity, his irresponsible plays of late (something I even hold against Dhoni recently), and his two pretty blatant acts of cheating. And again, if he indeed is sweet-talking/brown-nosing his way into the IPL...so be it. Like I said before, the man's gotta eat. However, with his poor form with the bat, I doubt he'll get the money he once got.

Well...I never once really held him or any Pak player (save for Mr. Sohail "Hinduon ki zehniyat" Tanvir) responsible for anti-Indian or anti-Hindu sentiments. That said, did he not call one Yousuf Youhana a "ch**ra" during practice? My gripe against Afretardi is primarily based on his stupidity, his irresponsible plays of late (something I even hold against Dhoni recently), and his two pretty blatant acts of cheating. And again, if he indeed is sweet-talking/brown-nosing his way into the IPL...so be it. Like I said before, the man's gotta eat. However, with his poor form with the bat, I doubt he'll get the money he once got.
Even if he is trying to get an Ipl contract who is going to pick him i dont see Deccan bidding for him after he had a go at VVS during 1st season and VVS said that he lacked team ethics dont se M.I or C.S.K or even R.C.B going after him only team i can think of is Kkr who would bid for him

The problem with Afridi lately has been' date=' he's not been aggressive enough. He was very friendly towards Tendulkar when they dropped him 3/4 times. [b']Totally unacceptable, I'm not saying he should have gone over and given an earful to Tendulkar, but at the very least not be nice to him? I understand they need to set an example to kids, but that should be respect on the field, but fierce rivalry should be obvious, a desire to win and defeat the opponent.
I agree. I'm a big fan of truculence, but I think the two PMs being there called for better behavior from the players. Gambhir (who I think is a bona fide badass, despite his size) and Afridi going BC, MC, etc., Bhajji and Shoaib verbally duking it out,....ahhh, so much fun!