Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

I think he feels he went too far the other way and had to play the local galleries a bit. I am still trying to figure out the real Afridi :hmmmm2:
:agree: After that first statement he went to get his haircut at the local corner barbershop and realized what people actually thought of that.

Indians not as large hearted as Pakistanis: Afridi ISLAMABAD: Days after winning the hearts of numerous Indian fans with his remarks after his team's loss in the World Cup semifinal, Pakistan cricket captain Shahid Afridi has said Indians are not as large-hearted as Pakistanis. "In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us," Afridi said during a talk show on Samaa news channel when he was asked about relations between the two countries http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/cricket-world-cup-2011/news/Indians-not-as-large-hearted-as-Pakistanis-Afridi/articleshow/7861946.cms WmtV2Ow2XRg

LOL @ Afridi... The so called "large hearted" and "safed dil" ones are the ppl who have indulged in the following in recent years... 1. Sold their country for money - Aamer, Asif, Butt 2. Ball Tampering - Afridi, Akhtar and most of Pak bowlers as admitted by Imran 3. Pitch Tampering - Again, the "large hearted" Afridi the chap 4. Performance enhancing drugs/cheating - Asif, Akhtar If this is what being "large hearted" and "safed dil" means I'm glad we are not so :smiley: But knowing Paki folks they may have a different meaning or interpretation of these terms which we may not be aware of :winky: By the way ever heard of the saying "the guy who boasts of having the biggest d**k generally has the shortest" :giggle: I think this saying fits the situation perfectly :haha:

LOL @ Afridi... The so called "large hearted" and "safed dil" ones are the ppl who have indulged in the following in recent years... 1. Sold their country for money - Aamer, Asif, Butt 2. Ball Tampering - Afridi, Akhtar and most of Pak bowlers as admitted by Imran 3. Pitch Tampering - Again, the "large hearted" Afridi the culprit 4. Performance enhancing drugs/cheating - Asif, Akhtar If this is what being "large hearted" and "safed dil" means I'm glad we are not so But knowing Paki folks they may have a different meaning or interpretation of these terms which we may not be aware of :winky: By the way ever heard of the saying "the guy who boasts of having the biggest d**k generally has the shortest" :giggle: I think this saying fits the situation perfectly :haha:

He has no other choice but to say this after his earlier statement regarding "why hate india so much" or something of that sorts...he must have been under fire so has to say this now to calm the Pak public down.....Although this is a ridiculous thing to say by Afridi....