Any wrestling fans here?

glogirl

@Sachin Cena is the golden boy of the E and Taker out of respect may lose to him coz he is winding up
no way cena will get his @#5 kicked if he faces the undertaker. remember cena's first push was with the undertaker in 2002 i think it was the biker gimmick and rapper then

no way cena will get his @#5 kicked if he faces the undertaker. remember cena's first push was with the undertaker in 2002 i think it was the biker gimmick and rapper then
I still remember Cena's debut on WWE Smack Down,he slapped Kurt Angle :haha:

^but it never happened. Also' date=' now the streak has become too much of a hallowed thing in the WWE to be broken.[/quote'] i feel even though he his streak is scripted it has a value and i respect this guy who put 20 yrs of his life to the company and still entertains the fans. i doubt he will stay long. as far as heard he really didn't want the streak to be continued he wanted it to be broken at wm21 against ortan. @GF john is already a star he has nothing more to prove...... him defeating the undertaker at mania will be not good at all.

its not taker that decides about the streak its vince. if by any chance the streak is to be broken i will be heart broken. he deserves it and a great retierement. and shawn chose UT over HHH for his last match out of respect he had for him.

its not taker that decides about the streak its vince. if by any chance the streak is to be broken i will be heart broken. he deserves it and a great retierement. and shawn chose UT over HHH for his last match out of respect he had for him.
His streak will never be broken ,even Vince loves the gimmick of Undertaker,I watched one interview of Undertaker in which he said The gimmick undertaker was the brainchild of Vince and he loves it more than anybody else. That streak is immortal and will never be broken :two_thumbs_up: