Yuvraj's Proud Father

Great article I just read on NDTV Star batsman Yuvraj Singh's father Yograj can't wait for long for his son to return home, saying he would shed tears of joy over his son's shoulder. "I think I will hug him and probably weep over his shoulders ... he has made all of us so much proud," Yograj said on Saturday when asked about what would be the first thing he would like to do on meeting Yuvraj. Yuvraj was declared Player of the Tournament for his stupendous show with the bat and ball as India beat Sri Lanka by six wickets in the World Cup summit showdown in Mumbai tonight. Struggling to fight back his emotions, Yograj recalled how he had forced Yuvraj to take up cricket despite his son's liking for skating. "God bless you son, you have made the nation and a father proud. It was my dream of 30 years to live for this moment. If ever there is a second birth, I will like you to be born as my son again so that I could give you all the happiness and comfort which I deprived you during your childhood to see you become a top cricketer," Yograj said. Wow seems like Yuvi really went through some harsh tutelage with his father....hope he sees now that it was all worth it. :two_thumbs_up: