Poll:1 in 4 younger U.S. Muslims support suicide bombings

kumble_rocks

How many Israelis believe that in it's most hardcore form?
Arrey baba, would you ask the same thing about Nazi Germany, that how many of the Germans believed in its most hardcore form ? Same case with Israel. Obviously not all Israelis are such, just like not all Germans were Nazis in the 1930s or 40s.
Plus not all Jews are white so you can't term it as racism
Racism is when you discriminate based on race. White is how you define a race. Jews dont believe they are white, white people are supposed to be sons of Japeth, black people the sons of Ham and they, the Israelis are the sons of Shem. Jews dont consider themselves white, they consider themselves sons of Shem and a different race than white,black or brown people.

form? Most I have met are open minded smart asses...they just want to live in peace.
I would've believed that if they didnt elect terrorists as their Presidents and Prime Ministers. As such, i think thats just an act because they realize that they are too weak (as of now) to come out openly against everyone that isnt Jewish. Hence its 'pretend one thing, do another' time. Not saying all of them are but wouldnt surprise me if many of those open-minded smartasses were cheering for terrorists like Menachim Begin (who fits the definition of Terrorism better than Osama does FYI). As per how many people believe in it - well it varies from what you mean by 'it'. If you mean about reclaiming David's kingdom, not many. If you mean about having Jewish blood for them to think you are Jewish, well most Jews, moderate,hardcore or otherwise, will not consider you a Jew unless you are Jew by race too.

You are too biased mate :shades_smile: Don't forget black Ethiopian Jews.
Yes and they too will ask you to prove you are Jew by blood if you wanna be Jew. Jew by blood means you MUST have a pure-bred Jew somewhere in your bloodline,be it mom,dad,grandma,grandpa etc. Ie, you can be 3/4th black but if you got one Jewish grandma, you are qualified to become a Jew. Otherwise not. That IS racist !

If that's true, Jews are clearly not looking to expand their faith. Diametrically opposite to Muslims, who are always looking for converts. If the "racism" word is to be used loosely, perhaps a finger can be pointed at Muslims for terming others nonbelievers, and proclaiming their's as the only true path? And wasn't it the Christians who coined the term "heathen"? IMO, religion itself is divisive. Muslim, Jew, Christian, doesn't matter, the moment you say your faith is better than a dozen others, you are a "racist". It matters little whether you address that issue by expanding your faith at the expense of lesser ones, or by fencing it in to keep it pure.

If the "racism" word is to be used loosely, perhaps a finger can be pointed at Muslims for terming others nonbelievers, and proclaiming their's as the only true path?
I don't see how a finger can be pointed towards Muslims for being racist. Racist by definition means pertaining to race. Ie, your looks/ancestry/geneology etc., things that you cannot change about yourself. Even the most hardcore Muslim is okay with you if you go 'Allah hu Akbar' and embrace Islam. So the discrimination from Muslims is not racist but ideological. When it comes to religion, only Jews are the racist ones since they make race a criteria for becomming a Jew ! How can you folks not see that as racism is beyond me- or how even it is being used loosely. If some group says ' you gotto be of a particular ancestry to qualify', it is racist. It is not being used loosely - this type of ' you must be of a certain race/ancestry to become God's favourite and rule earth after Judgement day' thinking meets the strictest definition of racism possible !

IMO, religion itself is divisive. Muslim, Jew, Christian, doesn't matter, the moment you say your faith is better than a dozen others, you are a "racist".
Honestly , only people following Abrahamic faiths proclaim that their faith is better than others.

Doesn't matter what you call it, CC...racist, religionist, ethnicist, the fact is you are proclaiming a trait you were born into, superior to others. How does it matters whether it's race or religion? Both are clearly wrong.

F@k I typed a long post and then closed the window accidentally DOH! I ain't typing it all over again LOL In short- Imagine there are two black Ethiopians...one is Jewish and the other one is a muzzi. The Jewish one can't be termed racist as he belong to the same f@king race as the muslim. If the black Jew thinks that he comes from some special race then he is just deluding himself. I would call the black Jew a religious bigot but NOT racist. Comparing Nazi regime (or the old SA apartheid regime) with Israel is crazy. Only muslims and hardcore lefties (nothing can match their hatred of US) do that and we know CC that you are a lefty to the max :teeth_smile:

How does it matters whether it's race or religion? Both are clearly wrong.
I see racism as far worse than any form of discrimination because it is based on something you cannot change. Not saying that discrimination based on religion or bigotry is okay-it clearly isnt, but atleast they will consider you fine so long as you change your thinking to suit them. That is nowhere close to being as evil as judging people based on race because nomatter what you do, you cannot fix your race to your liking.

Imagine there are two black Ethiopians...one is Jewish and the other one is a muzzi. The Jewish one can't be termed racist as he belong to the same f@king race as the muslim. If the black Jew thinks that he comes from some special race then he is just deluding himself. I would call the black Jew a religious bigot but NOT racist.
I think you are missing the point. YES, the black Ethiopian Jew will consider himself racially different than a black Ethiopian Muslim because the black Ethiopian Jew has a purebred Jewish ancestor somewhere in the line and therefore has atleast some part of the 'pure Jewish blood' coursing through him/her. The only difference between Nazism and Jewish racism is that according to Nazis, you are no good unless you are 100% 'Aryan' and according to the Jews, you are good as long as you have some genetic link to 'the purebred Jews'. Both are still very racist! As i said, please explain to me the difference between saying ' White people are destined to rule the world because they are white and better' like the Nazis did/do and saying ' Jewish people are destined to rule the world because they are God's chosen people BY RACE AND PRACTICE..you must be a jew by race to rule the world as well as Jew by deeds'. They are exactly facking same but people don't see it that way because of the massive holocaust guilt in the west and overall ignorance.

But not recognised by the Orthodox Jews- whom Israel officially considers the authority in Judaism. They are what Orthodox Jews officially consider Samaritans and are only recognized as full jews by Reform Jews/Kabbalist Jews/New-Age Jews. All of whom are a small minority of jews ( orthodox jews > 80% of total Jews).

As i said' date=' please explain to me the difference between saying ' White people are destined to rule the world because they are white and better' like the Nazis did/do and saying ' [b']Jewish people are destined to rule the world because they are God's chosen people BY RACE AND PRACTICE..
Well according to muslims everything in the world is already controlled by Jews so the Jews are already ruling the world LOL Jews have not done anything in my life time to show that they want to rule the world. Muslims on the other hand have shown with their actions/mentality that they want a muslim world. If Jews start acting like muslims then I will treat Jews exactly same as muslims. Palestinians are their own biggest enemy

I don't care, racist and religious bigotry beats just religious bigotry on its own. Hence Jews don't have my sympathy- not only are they religiously bigoted like Muslims and engage in terrorism like muslims, they are racist on top of that. The simple reason you refuse to accept this is because you have believed for too long that Jews are no different from us and muslims are the only 'black sheep' of the lot. You still have not explained how the Jewish philosophy is different from Nazi philosophy in its evilness. Until you do, you have no reason to differentiate between the two.

1- Germany was not attacked by it's neighbours Israel was 2- Germany's neighbours were not constantly trying to wipe it off the face of the Earth. Muslims all around the world would like to do that to Israel. 3- Jews in Germany were not doing anything to destroy Germany. Arabs are doing everything to destroy Israel by actions/moral support. For me Palestinians are just Arabs who need to grow up. I can give you more reasons but I got to sleep . Maybe tomorrow if I feel like continuing the same endless topics that we discuss every few days LOL

1- Germany was not attacked by it's neighbours Israel was
Germany had to deal with Treaty of Versailles. You have no idea how brutally opressive that treaty was.
2- Germany's neighbours were not constantly trying to wipe it off the face of the Earth. Muslims all around the world would like to do that to Israel.
Israel shouldn't exist anyways. You shouldnt be allowed to simply go to a land, kick people off it and claim it as yours based on what happened hundreds or thousands of years ago. Thats like sayin it'd be okay if white American people went back to Britain and kicked off all desis there because it was 'originally their land'. Sorry but the Muslims/arabs do have a point on why Israel should not exist.
3- Jews in Germany were not doing anything to destroy Germany. Arabs are doing everything to destroy Israel by actions/moral support.
That is totally a question of perspective. According to many, Jews were controlling the German economy by having an almost complete monopoly over banks and banks are the source of all money.
For me Palestinians are just Arabs who need to grow up.
Correct. But the Israelis need to grow up just as much. Btw, i asked about where is the philosophical difference between Jews and Nazis. Not what the difference is in terms of politics and what they are doing/did. That is factor of power. Obviously Israel is nowhere as powerful as Nazi Germany was in terms of power, economic might and industrial might. So obviously it is not going to throw its weight around as much. Thats purely a question of power, not ideology. My contention is that ideologically, there isnt much different between Nazis and Jews. Both are racist, one just also involves religion.

The only difference between Nazism and Jewish racism is that according to Nazis, you are no good unless you are 100% 'Aryan' and according to the Jews, you are good as long as you have some genetic link to 'the purebred Jews'. Both are still very racist!
Why the hell did we fight WW2 then???? :confused_smile:

Why the hell did we fight WW2 then???? :confused_smile:
Nazis were a problem then, Jews wernt. Jews still arnt but left unchecked, they too will be Nazis part II because they both share a very racist and doomsday philosophy. They are already a mini-Nazi nation. Only reason they do not get warred upon by the west is because a) West is guilty about holocaust b) They arnt bothered by Israel. Don't forget that in the west wernt too keen to defeat the Nazis either. They sat silently as Hitler swallowed up Austria, Checzoslovakia and part of Poland. Only reason they finally declared war is because Hitler would not be satisfied. But the point is, they didnt fight the Nazis either at first, went into appeasement mode for as much as possible, same way they are appeasing Israelis today.

Nazis wanted to dominate + create a master race. Jews just don't want to get wiped out. History is clear proof that muslims, christians and Europeans throughout history have tried to wipe them out. So in short Israel is about self-preservation and Nazism was bit lot more than that. Muslims have the whole of ME to themselves so they should get stuffed when it comes to Israel. Even if I take your logic as fact... Religious bigot + racist is not always > than "just" a religious bigot. It all depends on the strength of the bigotry. For fun let's say that the unit for measuring bigotry/racism was called ROP then- Israel's 10 ROP worth of Religious Bigotry + 10 ROP worth of racism can still be less than say "just" 100 ROP worth of Islamic religious bigotry. ROP unit is derived from "religion of peace" :tounge_smile: Arabs should get stuffed! Israel-ArabWorld-Map.gif