Laxman, Yuvraj to miss out again

King

Don't know what to say really. It is truly unfortunate Laxman is not even considered good enough to play against Bangladesh :angry_smile: It's a shame experience and grit is overlooked every game. Drop Dhoni and get Laxman in. Laxman at least deserves that one. It's a pity he is born in India and playing for India. Elsewhere he would have been a star. Why play two wicket keepers against Bangladesh??? I can't really understand this. They are unhappy to hurt the sentiments of Dhoni but they don't want to pick a seasoned campaigner in Laxman :angry_smile: Karthik, Rahul, Sachin and Ganguly can't be dropped I agree but why not Dhoni?

This is a facking farcical joke. How can Laxman be considered a worse batsman than Dhoni/Karthik. Got to make Karthik keep if there is no other choice of opener and drop Dhoni. Brain dead decisions. Dont tell me we are going to have Dhoni play ahead of Laxman in England as well!!

^^ and when comes around a bouncy pitch on a greentop with real pace bowlers in the opposition, you know who will be the first to get pencilled in after the Wall. this is a joke... or maybe they dont want to waste laxman on bakwaas opposition.:teeth_smile:

Karthik is in the team as a BATSMAN.. and not a keeper. Someone who opens in innings in tests cannot also keep wickets.. If we drop karthik, laxman has to open, to which he has disagreed. We cannot drop Dhoni, as he is our only keeper. We can drop him and bring karthik in, but karthik cannot open then. The only position laxman can make it in is if we go with an extra batsman(stupid), or at the expense of ganguly. I felt he shouldve been chosen ahead of ganguly in the earlier game, but since ganguly scored a century in his last game, the scales have tilted back in ganguly's favor. SO, there is no way laxman can make it into the team.. at the expense of a keeper.

Laxman doesn't have to fail to get dropped. I've seen he has been dropped irrespective of whether he got runs or not. He's been in the team for 10 years now and he is the first one to be hacked by the team. There must really be something wrong with this team to overlook Laxman's contributions. In the last 5 years I've lost count how many times Rahul-Laxman combination has pulled India out of the depths.

Laxman is the fav whipping boy when you need to drop somebody. heck Laxman as an openor is better then Jaffar/Karthick !
Jaffar is a load of garbage - bags a pair against banglastan - unfukin believable!