What do you guys think of the forums colour combination?

Gambit

yep, pretty good.. nice blue theme with good header.. V.B themse are good.. what i would just change is, the color of links. perhaps the link which says "Previous Thread" and "Next Thread" its currently set as blue which becomes quite dark all in all, good theme of forum..

Good colour theme :thumbs_up: Personally I always like deep colour backgrounds. Kind of stands out. Wouldnt mind this colour shade uniform for Indian team. As it is their outfits looks like its colour has faded after a visit to local dhobi. xx

I love this colour. I'm quite proud of the banner too. I know I could have retained the old banner and I also knew I wasn't good at graphics. I still went with designing the new banner. The little one on the left denotes some of the plight of Indian cricket fans. In the first little image inside the left banner that has the Indian flag, the lady appears sad. The second one denotes the flair of Indian cricket these days, the sunnies et al. The third little one is of course the young kids cheering for India. There is disappointment, excitement and bright future tucked into one. The right side denotes the Indian cricket fans in highlights with the team in the background. Simply meaning Indian cricket fans are the most important. Do I make any sense? BTW I'm very happy with the outcome. The background is dark and the foreground is light that makes reading easy.