Whose going to the 2010/2011 India/Australia Test Series?

EnterTheVoid

But Boxing Day Test would be
Hotels and Flights for Boxing Day Test are confirmed and on standby. Now waiting for Cricket Australia to get off their rears and start printing the tickets.
Lets start a 'Sponsor Sachinism's trip to Australia 2011' on ICF and I'll join you Sree
LOL.

:(( parents booked tickets to India............:banghead: Gonna miss the tests all the way upto the Adelaide Test :(( Ill try and hitch a plane once I get back But Im going to all the ODI's and 1st final at the Gabba :cool: :aha:

I have lost all appetite for ODI's and T20s. It will probably be India C versus Australia F, with a whole lot of n00bs given a chance. I want to see the likes of Tendulkar, Dravid and Laxman for one final Hurrah. You can pencil me down for the 3 of the 4 tests. Perth is on the other side of the country, its a pain in the neck to go there but I will try to make it. Alok, if you're going to the MCG test, get in touch. I will definitely be there.

:(( parents booked tickets to India............:banghead: Gonna miss the tests all the way upto the Adelaide Test :(( Ill try and hitch a plane once I get back But Im going to all the ODI's and 1st final at the Gabba :cool: :aha:
wahh.. kya dedication hai.. all ODIs?? is it really cheap to go to games there or you are just too rich?